Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Taxi2Gate EDDM released!

Just did a quick tour in the Bell 407. Looks very nice. Only problem I have is that the 3D grass seems to be glowing at night...

It's Xmas, remember?  :P

The reviews at simMarket indicate that there might still be some problems with the new EDDM scenery. How does it compare with Aerosoft's one?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

It is a great scenery. Just an heads up for those having UTX Europe installed. Open the UTX Set up Tool, and under Terrain tab go to  "Modify status of repositioned airport", select EDDM and disable it, otherwise you will have default textures mixed with T2G ones. 

Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Ok, it's time for an update regarding the taxiway bridges issue.

I've received an email from Taxi2Gate with an hotfix for the problem and just tested it with good results.

As from now, the airport has no "major" issue that prevents it's use. A global update is also scheduled, correcting other bugs.

Personally, I think this is good customer service. A major problem slipped testing but showed on some user systems. An hotfix was produced, tested and shipped to the costumers in 24h time. That's pretty good in my opinion.

Now it's time to spend some hours enjoying this quality scenery. We tend to only point the faults, but the truth is that T2G built an visually enjoyable, accurate, VAS and FPS friendly version of one of the major European airports. If only we could have one of these for every major city out there...

Good job, Taxi2Gate! Now let's see Paris!

I am pretty sure they will provide the fix for downloading pretty soon?

Will buy it today too as I was really looking forward to my new homebase.

Awesome scenery. MUC is my homebase and they captured it pretty good. The bridge fix is out (look at T2G Forum for this), but still need a texture redone at the bridges (they are already aware of this). 

Anyway, if you love T2G airports, go for it. The best Mega Airport in germany so far. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

Hi Philip,

it is also my home airport and I'm happy as well wit the product (in FSX) but the AFCAD is more or less useless as no Airlines are assigned to the Gates and the Airlines park where they like even the GA Planes sitting on the Gate ;-)

I can't say, because I'm not using AI at all.  :) So this is not a problem for me. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Stupid comment: would be nice if titles / announcement also included the airport name "in English" for those not familiar with the code... (yes I know you can look it up, but why have someone go through that extra step?)

Is it p3d v3 compatible?

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Same problem here with the support forum. No confirmation E-Mail. And another problem. I have only very less passenger jetways. For example at Terminal 1 or 2 I only have four or five bridges. The other gates are empty. And on the satellite terminal I have no jetways. Can someboday help me with that? I use P3D v 3.1 but hat the same problem in 3.0

Kind regards

Julian

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

I'm not having any issues with EDDM ... I did need to resolve an AFCAD conflict with MyTraffic 6, but otherwise it was working well ... I made a video here that includes EDDM ... skip forward to 9:14 mark.  They have a winter texture set, I actually didn't us them.

Cheers, Rob.