Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Taxi2Gate EDDM released!

Most german users will conveniently overlook or forget issues with any foreign scenery maker. Anything from abroad must be better than Aerosoft, which they will bash whatever they make.

I am from Germany and I like everything I've seen from Aerosoft so far... Just sayin :-)

I also can easily get over the flaws of the T2G scenery as long as they fix the issues.

It is just sad to see that customers are treated as beta testers. Too many issues if the scenery is published in a rush.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Do you know what could be wrong with my installation?

munich.jpg

Do you know what could be wrong with my installation?

munich.jpg

Nothing`s wrong with your installation. It seems there`s a problem with a texture set, but only when you choose a current date. Change the date to February (or any other month) and you`ll be OK.

Cheers.

Matej Stavanja

Nothing`s wrong with your installation. It seems there`s a problem with a texture set, but only when you choose a current date. Change the date to February (or any other month) and you`ll be OK.

Cheers.

Looks like a problem with 2016. Just fly in 2015 and you will be fine.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Could you post this picture again to imgur or some other place?

I cannot view it like this, maybe due to our s*itty proxy.

I installed Windows completely new after "November update" 1511 messed up my machine for the second time.

Installed Windows, made all updates, installed P3D again and also the PMDG 777 with the VAS improved installer and T2G EDDM.

The new installer for EDDM gives me a WAY BETTER looking EDDM.

BUT: I have red textures around the runways on one half of the airport.........  :nea:

I lost the runway lights / VASI on the EDDM  (I'm running p3d3.1). Anyone else lost them? My first install of that airport was on p3dv2.5 and the lights where working. Since I deleted 2.5 and made a fresh install of 3.1.

Best

Thanks!

Also the corrected ILS frequencies are there. This didn't really bother me but it is nice that it is correct now.

but the DMEs are still missing

Does anybody has the problem that only a few Jetbridges are visible? On T1 I have around 4 jetbridges. Also on the sattelite terminal there are no jetbridges. And regarding the enhanced AFCAD file I cant download it because I cannot register in the Taxi2Gate forum. The next thing is in my installation I also see the default airport buliding through the T2G airport. I could resolve this with an exclusion file from the Aerosoft Airport. Any help would be great :-)

PS: I use P3D 3.1

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

Does anybody has the problem that only a few Jetbridges are visible? On T1 I have around 4 jetbridges. Also on the sattelite terminal there are no jetbridges. And regarding the enhanced AFCAD file I cant download it because I cannot register in the Taxi2Gate forum. The next thing is in my installation I also see the default airport buliding through the T2G airport. I could resolve this with an exclusion file from the Aerosoft Airport. Any help would be great :-)

PS: I use P3D 3.1

I'll check. Are your runway lights working at night ?

I'll check. Are your runway lights working at night ?

yes they are

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update