Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Prepar3D 3.1.2.15831 released

Thanks. Another 9.8GB, it's not a simple update...

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Would be great if anyone could post the changelog...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks. Another 9.8GB, it's not a simple update...

Not true. You can download individual components.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

And do we have to uninstall everything to install this one and install all the addons again? Wasn't supposed to be a update program that wouldn't make necesary the uninstall process?

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

I'm waiting to see what happens with this update. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Not true. You can download individual components.

Kind regards, Michael

Yeah, thing is... Where are they? I only see one update.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, thing is... Where are they? I only see one update.

There is another line with a plus sign click that and why wouldnt you just download all of it

Rich Sennett

The estimated download time for me at the moment is 6+ hours. I think I will wait until the monkeys have all gone to bed :P

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

• Special Effects can now be rendered on terrain and water
  • Enhanced visual quality of water offering greater fidelity at high altitudes and better wave dynamics with high winds

Looks like they've addressed the water issues...  :cool:

i9 10850K, RTX3080, MSFS.

My avsim uploads      Myflightsim.to uploads

I looked at the log, and very little if anything affects me. Then I see it requires uninstalling V3 before going to 3.1.  As they say in New York City, "forget about it..."  :wink:

• Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Boats now move with water surface elevation

Interesting to see whether that covers floatplanes !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I looked at the log, and very little if anything affects me. Then I see it requires uninstalling V3 before going to 3.1.  As they say in New York City, "forget about it..."  :wink:

I think they said that that is not necesary. You just update over your installed 3.0 version.

By the way.. I suppose ASN is broken again with this update isn't it?

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane