Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

P3D 3.1 Dynamic Reflections Shot

Pretty cool stuff - this new version is worth the new install for sure - water definitely looks way better - Thanks to John Tavendale for a great repaint 

w86q6s.jpg

• Upvote 4

Rich Sennett

Sweet shot Rich!

I've been flying FSX:SE with DX10 with great results and actually have P3D 3.0 but have not upgraded from 2.5 yet, now yet another version behind, with 3.1 LOL.  

I'll have to take some time to get the newest version installed, those new dynamic reflections look pretty sweet!

Need to read thru the P3d forum and get the latest scoop on how to uninstall/reinstall properly.

Is the AS Airbus working in 3.1 yet do you know?

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Super nice shot Rich. Other than planes, what does the dynamic reflection feature affect?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Sweet shot Rich!

I've been flying FSX:SE with DX10 with great results and actually have P3D 3.0 but have not upgraded from 2.5 yet, now yet another version behind, with 3.1 LOL.  

I'll have to take some time to get the newest version installed, those new dynamic reflections look pretty sweet!

Need to read thru the P3d forum and get the latest scoop on how to uninstall/reinstall properly.

Super nice shot Rich. Other than planes, what does the dynamic reflection feature affect?

Awesome Buddy!

Hi to All much appreciated and happy holidays :) I did notice the front glass from outside looked sweet also - all I can report as I did not play with it much as I had to do a new install of P3D

Rich Sennett

Merry Xmas Rich!

Same to you Buddy  :wink:

Heres a nice video by Rob - notice the reflections on the ai aircraft window and the buildings window on the right

Rich Sennett

Same to you Buddy  :wink:

Heres a nice video by Rob - notice the reflections on the ai aircraft window and the buildings window on the right

Great video!

Nice shot Rich, real crisp and clear. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Happy Holidays to You and Yours lamar - thank you  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Wow! That's beautiful!

Merry Christmas Gabriel - nice to see you - thank you  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Lovely!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Lovely!!

Thanks Pat  :wink:

Sweet shot Rich!

Sorry Steve getting back late to you - airbus should be fine - not loaded but I dont see any reason it wouldn't work - take care Brother

Rich Sennett