Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Flight Factor 767 full of bugs

Purchased the flight factor 767 today and I must admit I am a little disappointed as this plane is full of bugs. It seems they decided to rush release this product for Christmas despite the bugs. that or they have the worst beta teams. During my first flight I hit three bugs. 

1. In the FMC if I skip a leg it does not draw a new path to the next selected way point.

2. The Auto throttle switch will not engage 

3. The plane does not track along the route line on the PFD.  it shows that i am about 5nm to the left

This plane should not have been released yet!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

That is strange, I have none of those issues, works well. Did you get he new version? Re-download from wherever you purchased and see if it helps

just purchased it about 4 hours ago. I have v1020.

Pete Richards

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Why post here, if it's full of bugs (three that you might have found) why not file them on the FF forum at X-Plane.org. I have the plane and like many others I think it is one of the most bug free aircraft I have bought in a long time. I also don't see any of the bugs you mention

• Upvote 1

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Why post here, if it's full of bugs (three that you might have found) why not file them on the FF forum at X-Plane.org. I have the plane and like many others I think it is one of the most bug free aircraft I have bought in a long time. I also don't see any of the bugs you mention

I posted here because its an Xplane forum is it not? The plane has only been released a week so to say that you don't have any problems so it must be bug free is a little arrogant! And I have sent a support ticket to FF. 

Pete Richards

just purchased it about 4 hours ago. I have v1020.

Are you using Windows or OS? I still suggest redownloading, turn off anti virus, delete previous version and see how it goes.

I have none of the bugs you listed, and I will echo what yidahoo said - it was released in rather great shape. I haven't encountered a single issue to be honest. Try reinstalling it maybe?

• Upvote 1

I posted here because its an Xplane forum is it not? The plane has only been released a week so to say that you don't have any problems so it must be bug free is a little arrogant! And I have sent a support ticket to FF. 

If its arrogant to express an opinion, so be it. Point is you posted a blanket statement that the plane was full of bugs, naming only three and after owning the plane for four hours. Little arrogant maybe??

• Upvote 1

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

I see none of those bugs. I've attempted to reproduce them in any situation I can think of and everything works.

Here's my suggestion - and it worked for me when I bought the aircraft - backup your default & external scenery and addons, re-install X-Plane 10 with only 1 scenery selected so the installation is quick and takes 2GB only. Update to 10.42. Drag your scenery back, addons back, and run XP10. It worked for me.

yidahoo is not arrogant. You are the most arrogant, especially by directly attacking the FlightFactor team. yidahoo is just stating (like the rest of us 3) that the plane does not have bugs you described on his end, nor on my end, nor on Will's end, nor on Lena's end.

For anyone who is misled by the title, please see SimReview.ca's review here: http://simreview.ca/FFSS767/ffss767.html and you can see why I gave it the gold award.

(short disclaimer: I'm not part of FlightFactor, nor do I represent them in any way)

• Upvote 3

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Closing this thread as it's starting to turn into personal attacks. Pete, I suggest you continue taking up the issues with FF (Which you already have), as they will be able to help you better.