Sign in to follow this  
Portia911

Milviz sale @ flightsimstore

Hi Folks,

Where does Milviz rate in the pecking order for GA products ??? Better than Carenado (systems, FDE) not as good as RealAir/A2A ??? Looking at that Cessna and Barron for P3D...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Pretty much...I have the Baron and it's the best small twin I have (don't have RealAir Duke), excellent flying and systems (but not high tech perhaps) and graphics.

Comes with tutorial missions that are almost worth the sale price by themselves :)

Bought the Cessna, not tried yet, also MD530 and F4E.

Cheers

Keith

Wow.. Some of the prices at FSS are ridiculously cheap!

Thinking of getting the MD530 full pack and maybe a few more.

Wow.. Some of the prices at FSS are ridiculously cheap!

Thinking of getting the MD530 full pack and maybe a few more.

Carlos, I am also thinking about purchasing the MD530.  The price is hard to turn down.  I already have several of their GA. Also considering the  Sabre.  

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Carlos, I am also thinking about purchasing the MD530.  The price is hard to turn down.  I already have several of their GA. Also considering the  Sabre.

Another good one... Seems the prices at FSS are almost between 60-70% off!

If only I hadn't already purchased the F-15 :D

Hi Folks,

Great - I'll pick up the Baron - it looks like it has a better textured VC than the Cessna...

Anyone know if their 732 got good reviews ? Honestly - I didn't even know they made one until today...

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Anyone know if their 732 got good reviews ? Honestly - I didn't even know they made one until today...

I quite like it, comes with the gravel kit too which is great for northern Canadian operations.  Lots of options to choose from in terms of FMC or not, type of autopilot etc, a steal at that price.

I picked up the Phantom myself, great price!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Where does Milviz rate in the pecking order for GA products ??? Better than Carenado (systems, FDE) not as good as RealAir/A2A ??? Looking at that Cessna and Barron for P3D...

Scott,

i bought the B55 and the C310R in another recent bargain and they are simply amazing! At 8,32 EUR each or the equivalent in USD they are a steal. Just buy them, don't think twice.

Note. If you also want the F1 Avionics Pack and/or the Mindstar Avonics Pack you should buy them separately on their site:

http://milviz.com/flight/products/B55/index.php

http://milviz.com/flight/products/C310R/index.php

The B55 is probably my favourite GA addon. Only problem: it is definitely heavy on frames, but is worth every penny at full price.

Oh... also important: there is a mission pack in 6 lessons for each of them. The missions are available on AVSIM library for the C310R and on the Milviz forum for the B55, I guess.

Seems the prices went up from yesterday by quite a bit. Was traveling so couldn't purchase, now today they went from $9usd to $15usd.

Disappointing.

HI Owl,

With a reference like that - how could I say no ?

Done and done @ the $9.00 price... Haven't had a chance to load them though - maybe over the weekend...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott