Sign in to follow this  
Portia911

Milviz sale @ flightsimstore

Seems the prices went up from yesterday by quite a bit. Was traveling so couldn't purchase, now today they went from $9usd to $15usd.

Disappointing.

You're right... I was waiting until tomorrow to purchase (even asked them what the last day of the sale was) and now I see they went up.

Disappointing, will not be buying... Realize it's still a god discount, but this "price move" is not very nice...

Edit: additionally, some that were on sale have been taken out of the sale... Don't like this behavior at all...

Seems the prices went up from yesterday by quite a bit. Was traveling so couldn't purchase, now today they went from $9usd to $15usd.

Disappointing.

Out of curiosity, I decided to contact the guys at FSS about this issue, since I bought tons of addons there and they proved along the time to be always very professional and supportive, at least with me.

Apparently they simply made a mistake yesterday. The discount prices they entered were incorrect, the discount was much higher than they were granted by the publisher. The prices have now been corrected.
Obviously people who had a chance to buy at those overdiscounted prices can hold the products they purchased until yesterday, however the current price is the correct discount price.
Just for you all to know.

I'm sure that's the case, but left a bad taste in my mouth and now will avoid completely.

I'm sure that's the case, but left a bad taste in my mouth and now will avoid completely.

Same here.

What models will work in P3dv3 ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Well, the F-4E I recently bought comes with a multi-option installer that includes P3D3, so no problems there. I understand the F-4J/S is the same. I also own the B732, MD530 and the 55 Baron and they all work for me in P3D3, though you will need to fiddle since the installers are 2.5.

The MD530 can use the GTN 750 so this mean it has autopilot?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I quite like it, comes with the gravel kit too which is great for northern Canadian operations.  Lots of options to choose from in terms of FMC or not, type of autopilot etc, a steal at that price.

B732 is a nice, I like it. Unfortunately it has OOM issues, without these I would fly it more.

Hi Folks,

Just a follow up - bought the BE55 and the C310 - my first experience with MilViz and - WOW - I'm thoroughly impressed... What great little models... Looking forward to the King Air now... Works fine in P3Dv3.1...

:)

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Scott,

just in case you don't know, there is also an excellent cycle of 15 videos about the Milviz Cessna 310R covering every aspect of the aircraft and the flight made by CountryFlyboy. It is one of the most complete tutorial I came across so far.

This is the first one:

HI Owl,

Thanks - I'll check it out - I'm thoroughly enjoying both planes... Question - since you seem intimately familiar - have you seen any glass mods for the Baron ? The windows are just a little too clear that they seem almost invisible... Personally - I like the blue tint as that's what I fly in real life... I know my way around model making and paints - so if not - I can probably modify it on my own - just no sense reinventing the wheel if already done...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks - I'll check it out - I'm thoroughly enjoying both planes... Question - since you seem intimately familiar - have you seen any glass mods for the Baron ? The windows are just a little too clear that they seem almost invisible... Personally - I like the blue tint as that's what I fly in real life... I know my way around model making and paints - so if not - I can probably modify it on my own - just no sense reinventing the wheel if already done...

Hi Scott,

not sure I am getting you right when you sat that "windows are being just a littlee to clear". I posted a shot of a Baron in the other thread, is it of any help?