Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

FS Passengers for P3D released

You may assume a lot, but it couldn't be further from the truth, Wotan.

Well i would welcome your corrections on the substance of what i have written darem, aside from my assumption of your involvement; everything else i stand by as fact.

• Upvote 1

Ian R Tyldesley

I have used

1. FsPassenger

2. AirHauler

3.FsCaptain

And my observation is that

FsCaptain + AirHauler

or

FsCaptain + FsPassenger

Cause if you turn off failure simulation in Fscaptain, Its an excellent In-flight plan data tool for ensuring you staying to the details of agreed flight plan in AirHauler or Fspassenger.

I tested with AirHauler was impressive combo,  and am sure google posts exist of it working well with fspassenger.

When not much time I just use Fscaptain on is own without involving AirHauler or Fspassenger.

FirefighterX is great!  Does exactly what it says, simple to setup but tons of options.  It's quite the rush bombing the fires, graphics look good, fires seems accurate enough and will spread or respond to your actions.  Adds a fun element when you are in the mood for something other than long haul in a tubeliner.

Highly recommend for $13!

You may assume a lot, but it couldn't be further from the truth, Wotan.

Actually everything he said was spot on.  I certainly wont bother with FSP again, it's a nice program and Dan supports it when he's around but your more likely to get support from fellow users than the developer.

I'm holding out for AH2 and or REX SIMAIR even though the latter has been in the works since that silly guess the name marketing hype years ago...probably the only piece of software in development longer than the Aerosoft CRJ... :He He:

RE Thomason Jr.