Sign in to follow this  
leftseatguy

NAV data showing out of date

For some reason, even though I updated via Navgiraph Data manager to the current AIRAC 1513 I get a message on the bottom line of the CDU saying NAV DATA AIRAC -1513 DEC10JAN06/16.

Does this indicate that I have a problem, if so could someone please suggest what I need to do about it?

Many thanks.

Dennis Hickman

Does this indicate that I have a problem, if so could someone please suggest what I need to do about it?

EDIT:

Got distracted trying to respond to more than one thread. There may be an issue with the NGX recognizing the 13th cycle of the year. I'll try to find an older post with a report of it. This should have been addressed by the SPs though.

EDIT2:

Are you using a sim date outside of the relevant dates of the AIRAC?

Kyle Rodgers

Where is your problem? The cycle 1513 is valid until 10th January 2016 and that exactly correspondents with your display.

Jürgen Martens

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

Sorry I don't think I explained the problem very clearly. What I was trying to say was  that I get confusing information shown in the IDENT page of the CDU.

Under NAV DATA the following is displayed:

AIRAC - 1513 DEC10JAN06/16

and on the bottom line I get a the following report message:

NAV DATA OUT OF DATE

(current date is 23/12/215) 

Dennis Hickman

NAV DATA OUT OF DATE

You will receive this message if the date used in FSX is before Dec 10, 2015. I got that message last night in the T7 when I changed the FSX date from 12-22-2015 to 6-23-2015 prior to loading the flight.

Michael,

Right, why didn't I think of that? Its so obvious when I think about it. Anyway thanks for taking the time to put me right.

Dennis HIckman