Sign in to follow this  
Raven9000

Heads Up! FSX Steam Edition on Sale again $4.99 + Addons also on sale

FSX Steam Edition is on sale again for just $4.99 as part of their Winter Sale:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/

Additionally, it seems a lot of add-ons are discounted, some even more than at "traditional" stores (One example is ORBX Friday Harbor, which I *just* bought at FSS and their 35% December sale, to be surprised that Steam has is at 55% off....)

Yes, the same with Trees. But remember, buying at FSS you get also de P3D version.

Cheers :)

N.-

Unfortunately Active Sky Next is not found on the DLC list ?!

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

X-plane is half off again too, for any who are interested.  I keep thinking I will give it a whirl and then change my mind and get another FSX add-on instead.  Ha ha.

Andrew

Andrew Jones

Anyone notice when it's on till?

It says so on every product page right next to the price...

X-plane is half off again too, for any who are interested.  I keep thinking I will give it a whirl and then change my mind and get another FSX add-on instead.  Ha ha.

Andrew

X-Plane plus addons is excellent as well... I wouldn't choose between it and an add-on ever... but that's just me...

X-Plane plus addons is excellent as well... I wouldn't choose between it and an add-on ever... but that's just me...

Thanks.  I do know that X-plane has many good add-ons, and that more are coming all the time.  My comment was meant somewhat tongue in cheek, although in reality is is a tough decision for me at times.  Having invested so much in FSX over the years, it is hard decide whether to continue building on what I have, or to jump into a new sim.  Yes I know that my FSx installation is not going to disappear, but once I pick up a new platform, then my flightsim budget and time will be divided between two sims.

Andrew

Andrew Jones

OK, thanks.  So I go in, look at my account, realize I've bought Carenado's Seneca via Steam back in oct, and I just bought it last week for the my FSX boxed version! D'Oh!!  :mad:  :Doh:

I definitely need to start a catalog of everything I've bought.