Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Orbx global.

Anyone using UTX Europe? Thats also looking good too..

Yes I use all Ultimate Terrain products and they work with OLC and Global without any issues.

I don't own vector so I can't compare.

Sean Green

If i get UTX Europe will i need Orbx Vector

If you fly outside of the area covered by UTX Europe Vector would pick up the slack. You can have both installed at the same time just keep UTX on top of vector.

I mainly stay in the States and Canada so have no need for orbx vector as it's covered very well by UTX. It's all depends on your type of flying.

Sean Green

I got UTX Europe and followed Nick N setup in simforums. It covers everywhere i fly too so i'll leave out Vector.

I will settle for FTX global and OCL Europe.

Would you recommend a good mesh terrain?

Vernon Howells

Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you use FreeMeshX be aware that you will need a tool to correct the airport elevation issues. ORBX Vector can do it for you.

FSGlobal mesh comes with it's own tool. I remember that you can purchase this "tool" separately.

UTX can't do this AFAIK.

Cheers :)

N.-

If i get FTX global and OLC Euro will i need to disable anything in UTX europe so it all fits together?

Vernon Howells