Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

Outstanding Freeware Scenery Addition

I have just installed an FS9 freeware scenery I downloaded a few weeks ago. It is CYQR Regina by Greg Putz and I have to tell you all that it is a wonderful package. It's not just an excellent, payware-quality airport but includes also the entire cityscape and a comprehensive AI package of the actual aircraft that regularly fly out of that airport. It's truly one of the best scenery addons I've installed for a long time - and that includes FSX-SE... I highly recommend it, even if Canada is not where you usually fly. It's available in the AVSIM library - it's free - it's for FS9 --what else can I say... Try it!!
Ian

LOL - you are right -- I was off in the land of Steam... But I am currently on an FS9 nostalgia tour and so back with the "good guys" once again.... I will probably be tempted by the dark side before long but I am tweaking FS9, though I vowed I wasn't going to do that anymore.... Old habits die hard. Even bought some FS9 payware which I also vowed I was no longer going to do...