Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

A2A Simulations Sale

Thanks, Elaine. This is not your prompting them again like last year, is it?

Well Done.

Am toying with their Spitfire. May also go for the Comanche.

Hi Folks,

LOL - these sales are killing my bank account...

:wink:

Thanks for the heads up...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Going for the C182, Been waiting for this....

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Am toying with their Spitfire. May also go for the Comanche.

Alan_Alan likes the Spitfire,  You gotta be careful with your over heating, loads to learn on that one, beautiful fighter.    The Comanche really is a show stopper, for me anyway, My favourite GA plane ever.   

Alan_Alan likes the Spitfire,  You gotta be careful with your over heating, loads to learn on that one, beautiful fighter.    The Comanche really is a show stopper, for me anyway, My favourite GA plane ever.   

Warmest Wishes for Christmas, Elaine.

That does it for me, your endorsements! Gotta grab them now. Is yours with the Accu-Sim?

Happy Xmas to you to Rick. 

All the GA planes for P3D,  Cherokee, C182 and the Comanche all have the Accusim built into the Installer.    The Spitfire is the only fighter i don't have.  I use my P51 for them angry flights  

But yes any A2A planes that i migrated over i have also bought the Accusim,  it brings the planes to life 

Hi Elaine

Can you help out with your contacts at A2A, please?

Just bought the Piper Comanche, but wanted the combo FSX+P3D version, and instead hit the FSX purchase button. Have posted to their Forum but no response, and I want to get that FSX+P3D combo in the sale and that sale ends today. So, unless I can return that FSX version downloaded but not yet installed, I'll be stuck with an FSX version only. So, if you can do anything to resolve this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

I take it your name is BrizeBrit over there? I will send a PM to Lewis (one of the moderators), and see if i can get a response.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just bought the Piper Comanche, but wanted the combo FSX+P3D version, and instead hit the FSX purchase button.

Yeah Rick...  just PM Lewis (Lewis - A2A).

He should get you squared away.

-Rob

Thank you very much, Christopher and Rob. Will do as suggested. Only hope I still have time to get in before 'close of play' tonight.

I take it your name is BrizeBrit over there? I will send a PM to Lewis (one of the moderators), and see if i can get a response.

If you can do that for me,Christopher, I'd be mighty obliged as I've just been to the Community page and I do not see a link/whatever to PM him.

I just PM'd him Rick. Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

-Rob

Edit (21:40z): Rick, I see Lewis has just responded to your post at A2A Forums...

Thanks to you two, Christopher, and Rob, I did indeed hear from Lewis and have replied to him.

Fingers crossed, I can get it all sorted before the sale deadline concludes.