Sign in to follow this  
markmco

IRIS Simulations

I couldn't find this posted, but IRIS Simulations are offering big discounts on many of their aircraft.  Just picked up the Battlefield Airlifter for 50% off.  Some discounted more.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

Curious, all these work fine in P3D v3?  Always been wanting to try their planes...

V2 installer appeared to install to v3.1 fine. Still learning the aircraft, but it appears to run fine in 3.1. Will need some more time, but initially no problems. Just my own experience so far with the Battlefield Airlifter.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

All Iris products seem a fair bit cheaper at flightsimstore (unless there's another price correction!) - got me the new Grob for Aus$14 - so get in quick.

All Iris products seem a fair bit cheaper at flightsimstore (unless there's another price correction!) - got me the new Grob for Aus$14 - so get in quick.

Yes. This time I purchased before posting... Didn't wanna miss out like I did with the Milviz stuff...

As of this morning, you're right. They're even cheaper at FSS! Excellent models too. Have to get one or two more.

Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,

Mark

Passing along my findings, bought the BD-5J, Grob P3D, PC-9 P3D, Texan P3D and Airlifter P3D from FSS with the great sale at FSS (although still annoyed with them about the Milviz issue)... yeah I splurged ha, don't tell the wife.

Everything but the PC-9 P3D installed and is flying in P3Dv3.1.... for some reason the PC-9 is using a different installer that is looking specifically for P3D 2.5, and errors out... I don't really want to have to reinstall 2.5, so will research options (any help please!!!), but the others all install and work great.

The BD5 is the oldest and only $5, but man, it is a complete riot to fly, love it!  All have great models and panels, and at least from first basic flights feel good.

Installed PC-9 in p3dv3 with migration tool no problem.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Thank you for the heads up. I picked up the Texan and the Pilatus from flightsimstore.