Sign in to follow this  
jjgp101

Prepar3d v3.1 problem

I have started the update from P3D3.0 to v3.1, using only the install_Client.msi

I have only uninstalled Prepar3D Academic Client from W7 Control Panel and afterwards installed the install_client.msi in the same folder where all P3Dv3 program is located.

I have found a way in order to avoid the problema, and is  unchecking the Show Scenario Startup Screen button ... if I do so, the simulator works good and I can fly without problems, at least into the flight I have done of about 30 minutes.

But the problem is not still solved, because if, in any moment of the flight, I try to change the aircraft I am doing this flight with,  the simulator again immediately crashes

For the moment I have only updated Client.msi and FSUIPC versión 4.949

Can you please give me any help to solve this problema that I had not in P3Dv3.0

Many thanks

J J Gómez prieto

IVAO 142928 

Try reinstalling the client. Something is not right.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I'll try again, but I have uninstall twice the new client and reinstall other twice ...... I am going to try again ....

Thanks

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

I have again uninstalled Prepar3D Academic Client from Control Panel and reinstall Install_client.msi anew downloaded and the problem continue.

In my first note I don't explain that after install_client.msi when I start the simulator if I have checked Show Scenario Startup Screen option, the simulator immediately crashes.

After that is when I have found a way in order to avoid the problem, and is  unchecking that option  ... if I do so, the simulator works good and I can fly without problems.

I can edit my initial .fxml default flight and in the Section Name = " Sim.0"  change the value that identify the initial aircraft ....... no problem with that

With any aircraft I put in this file I can fly without problems ( I have done it in short flights of 30 minutes more or less ) but if I try to change the aircraft selected ..... always crashes the simulator. 

As I init the sesión as administrator, when I try to run Install_client.msi in order to install it, I have not the option for run with administrator rights .... only the option " Run "

I don't know what any other thing to do ....

Thanks for your help ....

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO142928