Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Last minute Orbx sale purchase recommnedations for FSX and V2.x/3.x

I picked up 6 new airports this morning, to take advantage of that great 35% off in prices.

Here is a first shot of my start to taxi out of PAGS Gustavus, in South Alaska

pags.png

pags1.png

PAGS3.png

pags6.png

pags7.png

pags5.png

pags67b5b5.png

pags9.png

pags8.png

After having toured each of the other 5 purchases, including as a total of 6, with PAGS above,  this morning, I do recommend the following as viewed-and-approved for visuals and Orbx features:

2: NAW16 Monroe

3: KRDD Redding

4: PAYA Yakutat

5: KBLU-Blue Canyon

6: KSFF- Felts Field

All of these are very much worth the asking price up until Dec 31/2015

All of the six airports came to around $118.00 AUS.  If you are from the U.S., your final tally will be about 40 percent lower on your bill.  If you are in Canada, then it will be just below your present par...so that also is a great thing for Canadians, who are getting a real beating in the US exchange rates right now.  

So...there you have it...

Happy Holidays, all!

Ses

Thanks for that heads-up, Ses, as I'm also looking to add to my Orbx Library

Nice shots.  I also need to purchase some airports during their sale.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thanks for that heads-up, Ses, as I'm also looking to add to my Orbx Library

The last shot (and added shots as my initial explore flight progresses) shows me doing a fly over of PAGS Gustavus. The area covered is very well developed...(I love anything done in the South Alaska region!),

and the other 5 I have mentioned also are very good flight bang-for-the-buck!

So..for a U.S. resident, it would be about $65.00 at present on their C.C. bill for what I have suggested and highlighted after your C.C. company converts from AUS to USF.

For Canadians, slightly lower than the $118.00 AUS, I mentioned...but not any higher, on their C.C. bill next month!  All good stuff...

Ses

Nice shots.  I also need to purchase some airports during their sale.

All the mentioned six airports have the 'Ses stamp of approval'...and are good to go....

FLyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, baby...flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~! :dance:

Ses, just asking for some advice. I already have

NA:Gold Northern California

NA:Palm Springs

NA:Monterey Regional

NA:Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords

NA: Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest

the airports you have listed, will they in any way clash or overlay these above?

Thanks.

Ses, just asking for some advice. I already have

NA:Gold Northern California

NA:Palm Springs

NA:Monterey Regional

NA:Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords

NA: Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest

the airports you have listed, will they in any way clash or overlay these above?

Thanks.

HECK NO!

What I suggest, is to go to The FlightSim Store..and look up all of the above...read their presentation pages...and you will be well informed of what they offer..and what region they reside in. That's what I did..and as you see, the rest is flight history...

You do need South Alaska Region though for at least two on my suggested list, and that is a MUST HAVE in my books!

Cheers, and Happy Holidays!

My final before shutting down for Christmas Eve preps...

I hope everybody gets well represented under the family Christmas Tree tomorrow....

final.png

Bonus shots before signing off:  W16 Monroe

W16-Monroe.png

W16Monroe2.png

I just got PAGS in the sale, still sitting on the fence about KSFF because it's currently P3Dv1 only.  Plus I just plunked down 200 AUS/CDN for SA, NR, PAGS, YBRM, YMML (v2), Fall City, and YSCH.  Hence the fence sitting ;-)

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I just got PAGS in the sale, still sitting on the fence about KSFF because it's currently P3Dv1 only.  Plus I just plunked down 200 AUS/CDN for SA, NR, PAGS, YBRM, YMML (v2), Fall City, and YSCH.  Hence the fence sitting ;-)

I really like KSFF...and use it in FSX. Looks great!

They are supposed to bring all of ORBX into the P3D v2.x and 3.x fold. So...if you also use FSX.x...you can enjoy it now.  Like I said..all of these airports and area locations...are just top notch.  I've been flying through them,  all morning... :)

Mitch

Ses, took your lead and ordered Southern Alaska, Blue Canyon,Gustavus, and Yakutat.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Ses, took your lead and ordered Southern Alaska, Blue Canyon,Gustavus, and Yakutat.

Thanks for the heads-up.

You're most welcome....and I know you will enjoy coming and going from them all!

Happy New Year!

Mitch/Ses

You're most welcome....and I know you will enjoy coming and going from them all!

Happy New Year!

Mitch/Ses

Likewise to you too.

I'm sure I'll enjoy them having seen your great shots. Looking forward to using my newly-acquired A2A's.

All The Best for 2016.

I like those Alaskan airfields, too!

Some other suggestions, or what I picked up:

Sedona, great short trip from Phoenix, these canyons look awesome, 

Redding great trip from KSFO,

Murray Field short hop from Redding, beautiful coast line,

Pago Pago, cool for Island hopping

Happy new year!

Regards, Perry

Ah, that`s why the Flightsimstore page is so slow :).

Just bought Southern Alaska, Yakutat and Homer.

Does anyone know if Gustavia and Kenai will also get P3D 3.0 updates ?

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080