Sign in to follow this  
Cargostorm

MCE & P3D V3.1 - Crash Report

Do you get the CTD only with fsinsider.dll active? What happens if you remove the file or deactivate it in dll.xml?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Do you get the CTD only with fsinsider.dll active? What happens if you remove the file or deactivate it in dll.xml?

Hi yes only when DLL active , when removed everything works MCE is looking for the Sim ,

I Tried fsinsider v 2580 and got it to work until I was in the cockpit , William was there and then CTD , every thing is run has administrator ...

no FSX installation only p3d3.1

Hi yes only when DLL active , when removed everything works MCE is looking for the Sim ,

I Tried fsinsider v 2580 and got it to work until I was in the cockpit , William was there and then CTD , every thing is run has administrator ...

no FSX installation only p3d3.1

MCE itself (mce.exe) runs outside to the sim for better stability of the latter and less resources usage, notably to avoid impact on precious VAS.

Be aware, "mce.exe" runs the entire speech engine within that process.

This means, any issue with sound system audio drivers, a dodgy USB connection or issue with speech engine will eventually manifest itself as "mce.exe" CTD or AppHang.

If on USB headset, do not plug through a USB hub but rather straight to the back of PC.

Are you using a USB headset? If not, what audio device are you using?

Are you using a USB headset? If not, what audio device are you using?

Hi Gerald i dont have any usb sound dongle, its plugged in in the back of the pc and it was working juste fin before p3d 3.1 ?

the audio device is a standard default high definition audio device .

thank you

update : i did a full uninstalland reinstalled my audio driver , same