Sign in to follow this  
CFII_Carl

PMDG 737NGX and 3.1 Update

Last night I installed the update for 3.1 (only client and content) and everything seemed to go ok...no big issues to speak of.  Then I attempted a flight in the PMDG 737NGX and was going through the preflight process and once I was ready for pushback, I attempted to release the parking brake and it would not turn off.  The cockpit click point is there and works, but the brakes will not release, additionally each time I press the brake pedals (Saitek) the brakes (red letters) will flash but immediately come back and stay on.  The brakes and everything else works great in all my other add-on aircraft.

Any suggestions?

Carl

[Cntrl + . work] ?

Nope...I can see the brakes (red letters) flash, but then it's right back to parking brake on.

My favorite aircraft. Sticking with 3.0

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I had a couple of issues with PMDG aircraft and also Real Air Duke.  In the end i removed P3D and did a COMPLETE reinstall, including a manual delete of all the C drive config files.  Running great now. Took a while as I have a bunch of addons but worth it.

Yeah...I'm afraid I'll end up doing a complete reinstall as well.  I was just curious to see if anyone else was having the exact same problem and how they fixed it.

A complete reinstall of P3D  to see water that looks a bit better.   No way....

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Strange, I have updated to 3.1 and have no issues at all in the PMDG737? The wave animations are so worth the update and LM have made it simpler than ever this time around in my opinion.

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Strange, I have updated to 3.1 and have no issues at all in the PMDG737? The wave animations are so worth the update and LM have made it simpler than ever this time around in my opinion.

Are you using any Saitek products?  If so what drivers are you using to control them?

Did you try reversing the pedal polarity in the controller settings inside P3d? I had to do that with my CH products pedals. Hope this helps.

David Warner

BetaTeamB.png

I know it's probably a stupid question, but did you remove the chocks?

Marc ter Heide

A complete reinstall of P3D  to see water that looks a bit better.   No way....

It beats me why do you feel the need to go around any topic that mentions 3.1 just to say you are not updating. We know man, and you are entitled to your opinion, but let people have their fun. You did the same thing when 3.0 came out, and it is rather bothersome.

• Upvote 4

Did you try reversing the pedal polarity in the controller settings inside P3d? I had to do that with my CH products pedals. Hope this helps.

Sure did...all other aircraft the brakes work as advertised...just not the PMDG 737NGX.  Just discovered that I'm also have some "click spots" that no longer work....

I know it's probably a stupid question, but did you remove the chocks?

LOL...sure did.  Seems like the 3.1 update certainly messed w/ the 737NGX.

No Saitek for me.  I am using CH Products for my flight controls.  You should try posting this in the PMDG737NGX forum...

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

No Saitek for me.  I am using CH Products for my flight controls.  You should try posting this in the PMDG737NGX forum...

Good idea!