Sign in to follow this  
CFII_Carl

PMDG 737NGX and 3.1 Update

It beats me why do you feel the need to go around any topic that mentions 3.1 just to say you are not updating. We know man, and you are entitled to your opinion, but let people have their fun. You did the same thing when 3.0 came out, and it is rather bothersome.

+1, I thought I was the only one thinking this.

Nick Sciortino

Turns out the knowledge base over at PMDG solved the issue.  Just needed to ensure the PMDG 737NGX was the first and only aircraft loaded in memory at the start.

Everything is now working as best as I can tell.

Thanks,

Carl Wilson

Here's the link:  http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a112/important-and-nearly-foolproof-steps-to-running-your-pmdg-product-in-prepar3d-v3.aspx

PMDG working fine for me in 3.1 The issue that was there in 3.0 is still there in 3.1. You can't load another aircraft before you load the PMDG aircraft of your choice. You need the scenario menu to come up first and choose the PMDG plane there, thus making it your first and only load in to P3D. Then the plane will come with all its properties. Otherwise, its some Simconnect issue that if you load another plane first it messes up the PMDG connection to Simconnect and not everything works correctly on the PMDG plane.

EDIT: Ah, I see you found out...great!

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090