Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

Carenado PC-12 into P3D

I am trying to get the PC-12 into Prepar3D V3.1 So far not much luck. The Estonia program does not seem to do the job. I get a message about not being compatiable during install and then the Pc-12 does not show up in the "select aircraft" of P3D. any help and directions would be great.??

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Hi Sam,

Is this a barnd new aircraft for you or did you have it working in P3Dv3.0 ???

I installed last weekend with P3Dv3.0 - no issues that I see...

Do you have the latest P3D version of the migration tool - I think I used the "Development" release from the Estonia site ???

Don't forget to grab the big update from here in the forum - as I think there are many improvements once you do get it installed...

All I can think of...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

This is one of my favourite aircraft and the one I will be buy if I win the lottery.... I have been in touch with Carenado about it.  Basically it will not install into P3Dv3 yet and Carenado informed me they are upgrading their products at the rate of two per month until the all work. The downside is that they tend not to show that the product has been upgraded on their website.

I can get it to install into P3Dv3 the gauges are blank on my sim so it makes the aircraft unuseable

Hope this helps

Regards.. Rob

Works with no problems in Prepar3D v3.0 here. Haven't installed 3.1 yet but can't see why it should not work.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks for all the quick help. I believe I have it going now in Ver 3.1. All instruments came up and looks good. I did use the latest Estonia product. No sure why the problem earlier. Any way I think I am moving forward again. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Since I posted earlier, I tried downloading and installing the PC12 from Carenado again. During the install I received numerous error messages including some re missing fonts required for the gauges etc. I have upgraded to w10 from W8 pro since my last try. Still won't go on for me. Maybe it's my system.

I don't have the Estonia product. Maybe it's time I did

Regards Rob

Hi Rob,

Yeah - my install was on Win10 with the tool... No issues...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Just as an update.....after installing aircraft into P3D it seemed to all work pretty good except Prepar3D gives a list of errors and after just starting the load of the PC-12 it thru about 285 errors and that was without starting engines or anything. lots and lots of scripting errors. I can not imagine what that log would look like after a 3 hour flight. This happens even with the updates from the forum. Not sure I would recommend this pc-12 thing. I would think all those errors can not be a good thing. YMMV

Sam

Hi Rob,

Yeah - my install was on Win10 with the tool... No issues...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott. .I will check it out.

Merry Christmas

Regards Rob