Sign in to follow this  
Mark5000

PMDG Centre functioned from one forthe other day no more properly pleasearound help

Good afternoon,

Are not right yesterday morning functioned my PMDG Operations Centre any more.
I have to me yesterday morning a Liverie downloaded. When I wanted to instal it then about the Centre Operations PMDG it did not go any more. One can select on the leftside in the Operations Centre the airplanes For one the Liverie would like to instal. I have installed the NGX for P3D and wanted to instal for this so the Liverie. Went to the list and all products gray what Deposited, THUS AS I would not own them. Then I thought has sometimes uninstall and Download anew from the side PMDG. If it has functioned then installed anew in hope, but in vain. The same problem like before So I understands only not like from one day on other something like that something can happen and not sometimes new installations bring what lake I only permanently this is Red written in the description of the airplane Which I would have installed a version FSX, HOWEVER, this is not right sometimes. It is only what P3D owns I to this red description I therefore become a picture post like I can repair the problem I can live again instal ream? I can use the airplane in the simulator itself I can not only just instal the Operations Centre and without this no live ream more or regulate the graphics. My question like I can repair the problem never had before THUS problem with my products and PMDG does own more or less everything of PMDG who can help me?

Greetings and Merry Christmas

Markus

st72q7mu.jpg

Did you remove or uninstall the previous version before you installed the latest? If not then give that a try.

Also try reading the P3D Users Readme file and install all the simconnects that are recommended.

Finally, you can get help directly from PMDG here: support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP