Sign in to follow this  
Doug Pelton

FMC on client?

Can you run the FMC on a remote client? Running 3 monitors via a GTX 960 card.

For the NGX and 777 FMCs on a client computer (not a monitor connected to FSX computer) please see this thread. Both work

very well and offer free trial, and full functionality for a very reasonable price.

http://www.avsim.com/forum/742-official-remote-cdu-for-phone-tablet-official-support-forum/

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Can you run the FMC on a remote client? Running 3 monitors via a GTX 960 card.

Full names - first and last - in the forum please.

The NGX does not currently offer a native solution for this, but it is planned at some point in the future. The 747v2 will be the first of our aircraft with this functionality, and then it is planned to be rolled back into the 777 and 737 so that we can use them as a platform for our sims in our sim center.

Kyle Rodgers

The 747v2 will be the first of our aircraft with this functionality, and then it is planned to be rolled back into the 777 and 737 so that we can use them as a platform for our sims in our sim center.

Hi, Kyle,

Will this have the ability to click on the scratch pad and type entries into the CDU on a client computer? That is the main function I miss in Mark's addon.

Thanks,

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Will this have the ability to click on the scratch pad and type entries into the CDU on a client computer? That is the main function I miss in Mark's addon.

Not sure of the intricacies, but we'll be able to run the FMCs on a separate computer than the sim, which should accomplish what you're looking for, I'd imagine.

Kyle Rodgers

Not sure of the intricacies, but we'll be able to run the FMCs on a separate computer than the sim, which should accomplish what you're looking for, I'd imagine.

Thanks, Kyle.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2