Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Saitek Yoke drama on windows 10

I have windows 10 pro version 1511 os build 10586.

I had problem with the Quadrant before but then after an update of win 10 fixed the situation.

Then I had problem with my Saitek  Multipanel spad didn't work well, and I after I discoverd that even if you have UAC off it would block any writing.

So installed on the C drive cure the problem I even try spad.next but more problem not seeing the radio panel.

So know the the quadrant the trim the multipanel the radio work  but not the Yoke.

I got a message of Code1 and Code28 and it can't install any drive to use it.

I saw on madcatz new driver but upon install in admin mode but get stuck when you need to plug it.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Any hint would help.

Thank's

Edited by simbio

Yesterday after several try I found the driver from the saitek CD and the Yoke went back to duty by installing the driver manually.

Now my question is why I could fix with the w7 driver and not the new one from the madcatz, it should work better with windows 10 driver.

The only difference raised on the resource manager is that the HID have the name Pro Flight Yoke (HID)  instead of USB have Saitek Pro Flight Yoke (USB) they normally have the same name.

Thank's for reply