Sign in to follow this  
nudata

V3.1 Low Autogen Trees?

Flying over Eastern USA mountains the is an almost total lack of autogen trees. Autogen sliders full. Looks like a specie of tree is missing. More trees in towns and cities.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

I solved this issue by copying the V2.5 Autogen folder to V3.1. The original V3.1 was 1/3 the size of the V2.5 Autogen folder.

regards,

Weird, my Autogen folders are both around 8.25mb in size.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Mine is 24.1 MB which is about 3 times more ( in V3 and V3.1)

Weird, my Autogen folders are both around 8.25mb in size.

That is the size of my folder in V 3 and  V 3.1. Could add on's affect the size of it?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

That is the size of my folder in V 3 and  V 3.1. Could add on's affect the size of it?

Correct yes they can, default.xml is an example...

André

Since I use only pristine installations.. my folder sizes are what one should expect on installation.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I will stay with V2.5 Autogen folder. It works and offers "3" times the autogen of the 3.1 folder. Accusim is the only item I have in the XML and that is just simple launch instructions.

regards,

I will stay with V2.5 Autogen folder. It works and offers "3" times the autogen of the 3.1 folder. Accusim is the only item I have in the XML and that is just simple launch instructions.

Maybe the smaller autogen was one of the solutions for improved VAS in Version 3. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Maybe the smaller autogen was one of the solutions for improved VAS in Version 3. 

Now that is cheating... :fool:

regards,