Hello,

I recently bought a GTX 970 4GB graphics card for my PC as previously I didnt have a graphics card. My current PC specs are;

GeForce GTX 970

Intel Core i5-4690k CPU 3.5ghz

8.00GB RAM

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

But I loaded up at EGCC on fsx it was overcast and I was using rex soft clouds and my weather settings were on detailed clouds and maximum cloud coverage but when I look at the clouds I went from locked 30 which I have it set as to 10-12 frames.

Addons I was using were,

UK2000 EGCC, FTX EU England, ORBX global, ASNext, REX Soft clouds, Precipit FX, Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321

Please help!

When you look at the clouds you say...

Have a look at your REX cloud settings. Maybe speak to the very nice chaps at REX.

Even mega powerful PC owners need to be sensible with settings, so look at your sliders. Even a super powerful machine can be brought to it's knees.

Thanks I updated the drivers and sorted the setting now with a tweaked cfg and near max settings I get 100+ fps with PMDG, rex and aerosoft mallorca x   great graphics card