Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

737 Immersion from FSFXPACKAGES - anyone tried it?

Agreed. I have the Airbus Immersion product and I do like the effects. However, the products are over priced and realistically should be in the $15-$17 range.

And they are reluctant to hold sales as well, so... There you go... Not too much vision in them fellas...

Lights might not be accurate as stated but when flying NGX near Arctic Circle (maybe other places too dunno) at times where it is already pretty dark (sometimes around 10am) the taxiways and runways are pitch black with lights on. You can see the plane illuminated (logo, wings and taxi lights itself) but not the ground. Guess fsx doesn't like arctic nights :D

Immersion removes this issue. Love it :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Add my vote to worth the price ... I just wish Keven would do more aircraft, like the MJC Q400, A2A's, and Milviz, and ....

These are a couple of 737 Immersion videos I made recently:

Cheers, Rob.

Nice videos Rob showing off the effects really nice. I guess I need to find a way to spend more time outside the aircraft :wink:

Richard Åsberg

I guess I need to find a way to spend more time outside the aircraft

Well you did pay for more than just a VC :)

Cheers, Rob.

Great videos - that last video as it was leaving the ground was a super effect

Rich Sennett

And just in case you still aren't convinced ...

Just look at those lights, not just the wing lights ... (4K viewing is best to see how well the lights work - hint hint Ricardo!).

Cheers, Rob.

Well you did pay for more than just a VC :)

Cheers, Rob.

That's true, only that I find it a bit hard to find all those buttons and knobs from outside the aircraft but guess if I talk nicely to my FS2Crew FO I should be able to catch a glimpse or two :wink:

Just look at those lights, not just the wing lights ... (4K viewing is best to see how well the lights work - hint hint Ricardo!).

Cheers, Rob.

Really nice effect indeed but to be honest I'm even more impressed how you manage to keep the aircraft on the centerline like that from spot view :D

Richard Åsberg

Cheers, Rob.

Stunning video looks real - what a great package - 4k is coming soon - after build is done  :wink: have it picked oput - Rob can you tell us how you setup the weather on this video - thanks and Happy New Year All

Rich Sennett

Rob, you're fantastic for making all these videos! Are the high altitude contrails the same as in the T7 package?

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

This is a fun product that shows the plane at it's dramatic best.

As long as the effects themselves look authentic who cares how often they happen (within reason :)).

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Do the lights change anything from vc perspective brightness wise?

Yes, you can see the runway very nicely now.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png