Sign in to follow this  
dickdavis229

FlightFactor Airbus 350

Just got the Flight Factor Airbus 350.

I can take off and fly manually but clicking on heading button, altitude button, vertical speed button does absolutely nothing.

Have tried to find spots around these that work but nothing. Sometimes get a flat line but it does nothing.

So far this has been the most frustrating add on that I have purchased.

Could be I got a bad download or an x-plane update that is making it unusable?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Just got the Flight Factor Airbus 350.

I can take off and fly manually but clicking on heading button, altitude button, vertical speed button does absolutely nothing.

Have tried to find spots around these that work but nothing. Sometimes get a flat line but it does nothing.

So far this has been the most frustrating add on that I have purchased.

Could be I got a bad download or an x-plane update that is making it unusable?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

I haven't used it for a couple of months but it worked fine for me, maybe try re-downloading in case you got a corrupted download (it has happened before).

You need to set up your systems so make sure you use the ECL in the centre panel, it is very good.

It worked fine for me but I don't use it anymore due to it not supporting SID's and STAR's. Sometimes with click spots you need to find the correct camera view angle, I believe this is an X-Plane thing not sure for example if you are viewing the button you want to click from too much of an angle the click will not work.

How are the frame rates for this model vs their 757 or 767?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

If running on Windows, make sure that you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) and maybe the 2010 version of the same program.

Causes lots of crazy stuff if not installed for many aircraft from most, if not all, distributors of heavy aircraft.

John

John Wingold

Reload the aircraft in X-Plane? I use a very high resolution monitor and sometimes I need to reload the aircraft because clickspots don't work, this is the case with some carenado planes and also older addons like the great AN24 from Felis.

Torfi

Got it!

Was just that the mouse needed to be put on zoom only om option screen.

Thanks again for replies!

Dick Davis