Sign in to follow this  
philabos

Registration

I purchased RC4 long ago and have an order number. However when I try to register I receive an auto reply that states the original did not come from my old email.

Fine.

Change email message sent to site as stated in FAQs. No response after 5 days.

How long would it be expected to receive a reply?

JD may be away over Christmas / New Year. If you haven't heard back in 24 hours let me know and I'll send John a private email.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Phil & Christian,

I've sent JD a message to his private email with a link to this topic.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Phil & Christian,

I've heard back from JD saying he's processed all requests. if you have received your key then please update this thread so others know the process work.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Probably because of the different email address. Suggest you write to jd@jdtllc.com and explain your situation.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've heard from John Dekker and he confirms all requests have been processed.

If you now have your keys please update this thread for the benefit of others.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

This process should be seamless. Keys are normally issued in the background before we even see the request. One of the pinned msg's go over all this but for now send your Product IDs to doug@jdtllc.com.

HNY!

Doug

While we are on the topic of registration.

I just bought RC4 , and waiting for my registration key. Although I know I have to wait for 24 hours, I was hoping someone could speed it up for me :D

Im looking forward to start my first flight with a proper ATC program :D

Thx.   Melle

Melle,

This is from the pinned FAQ topic...

IF you need a key, follow these steps:
  • SUBJECT: Line - RCv4 Key Request
  • TO; line - register@jdtllc.com
  • FIRST line in the body of the email
    • Product id, including any minus sign
    • an ! character
    • Your first name, in case i have to look you up manually
    • an ! character
    • Your last name, in case i have to look you up manually
  • Press the send email button, don’t leave it in your drafts folder. you would not believe how many key requests never reach me for this simple reason.
  • The key generator doesn’t need to know why you are requesting a key
  • The key generator doesn’t need to know about your new computer
  • The key generator doesn’t need to know your age.
  • The key generator is a computer program, that is looking for very specific information in a very specific format. get it right, the key will follow quickly.
  • just the product id, your name, separated by exclamation points, addressed to register@jdtllc.com, from the email address you entered at the time of purchase, with a subject line of RCv4 Key Request
  • Simple.

In short, it's an automated process so if you haven't received your key it's probable you didn't follow the steps. Also, check your spam folder.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for the reply,

I mostly not go over the FAQ unless needed. Guess I should though :D

I have send the e-mail like described.  And checked if it was send correctly.... Now waiting for a reply. 

While waiting, I will go and read the FAQ's.

Guess it is time for me to send a second request.

When you move and change providers you can no longer use the original email address to request a new key for a new computer.

Guess it is time for me to send a second request.

When you move and change providers you can no longer use the original email address to request a new key for a new computer.

Since you have changed your e-mail your request will have to be manually handled.

To jd@jdtllc.com

cc: Doug@jdtllc.com

Subject: User Update and Key Request

User Name as registered

Original e-mail address

Product Code including any "-" if present.

Helpful: Date of Purchase.