Sign in to follow this  
philabos

Registration

1st of May??? :shok:  Ah, American date system! Gets me every time. 5th Jan.  :smile: 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi sent e-mail requesting activation of radar contact and not had a reply

My install ID Is -424369594 and my paypal e-mail is support@liverpooltechgeeks.co.uk

Thanks

Daniel Potter

59 minutes ago, pottdan87 said:

Sent in yesterday daytime

Daniel,

Yet again I have brought a registration problem to the attention of JD and Doug. Hopefully you will hear something soon from them.

Is the email in your post above the same as you used to purchase RC4? If so then an email with your new key is usually automatic providing the guidelines in the pinned top topic are followed.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

no I had to email it from pottdan87@gmail.co as the PayPal is an incoming business e-mail address only, however brought radar contact previously a very long time ago using pottdan87@gmail.com (FS2014)

That would explain why the automated process didn't send you a new key.

Hopefully you'll hear from RC Support soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather