Sign in to follow this  
going around

Have I missed the point?

Hi

Got a new (old) pc, quad core 4 gb ram, and 1gb nvidia graphics card, blew the dust off my fs2004 and scenery/mesh and loaded everything up. Happy that everything seems to be working as planned.

Sometime back I got a matrox dual head2go so I thought I would add this to the setup.

I am not really sure what I expected to see, but what I saw was the original screen stretched across 2 screens, the guages on the cessna were egg shaped and looked awful. I am no really sure what I expected to see, but it wasn't this. Have I missed the point on what you are able to see. Any comments or info appreciated. Richf.

You are going to have to address the fundamental question "what did I expect to see" before you continue any further !

Their website explains "this little black box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors".  Looks like the default setup gives you the latter. Do  the instructions not tell you what options are available ?

Peter Schluter

You are going to have to address the fundamental question "what did I expect to see" before you continue any further !

Their website explains "this little black box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors".  Looks like the default setup gives you the latter. Do  the instructions not tell you what options are available ?

Peter, thanks for the reply.

Having seen posts of some folk using 3 monitors with the triplehead2go, I thought that maybe I would see the primary display over 2 monitors and compensating the resolution accordingly.

The more I think about it now you cannot upscale x2 on to 2 screens without distortion so the black box goes back on the shelf.

Richf

I think you forgot to change resolution inside FS9. I don't know the native resolutions of your screens, but let's say they are 1920x1080.

You should then find a new resolution option in FS9 that says 3840x1080, so select that and things should look good.

I haven't accually used these Matrox dual/tripple thingies, but this must be the way it works.

I think you forgot to change resolution inside FS9. I don't know the native resolutions of your screens, but let's say they are 1920x1080.

You should then find a new resolution option in FS9 that says 3840x1080, so select that and things should look good.

I haven't accually used these Matrox dual/tripple thingies, but this must be the way it works.

neumanix

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I will give that a go later. Will let you know how it goes.