Sign in to follow this  
ModernAviation

FlightSimStore Order (AUD/€)

Hello!

I've ordered ORBX's Europe LC und Global Vector at the FlightSimStore for 71,40 AUD (at FlightSimStore told me that these are 47,00 €. I wanted to pay via bank transfer but at my bank house the man told me that it is very expensive (high fee) to tranfer from Germany to Australia. I've written the support of FSS that I want to cancel my order but they didn't answered yet. Did you know how long it will take until they answer? Will my order automaticlly will be canceled if I dont transfer the amout? Or did anyone know how much Euro I need to transfer that the get their full amout of 71,40 AUD? I've ordered at the 28.12.'15 at 1 am. My bank house is the german Sparkasse.

Hope you can help me fast...

Sincerely

Nico 

Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe

[ORB-089] AUD$39.95 AUD$25.95

?

I am in Australia and this is what I see.. ?

Bank transfers of money are always very expensive.

My suggestion iis you try to arange someone who has a credit card pay for it for you...

I am pretty sure that they will not allow you to get it till they have the money.  It may be easiest to send them a ticket throught their support to billing and tell them you are unable to purchase so cancel.

Harry Woodrow

[quote name='1061147' ti

Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe
[ORB-089] AUD$39.95 AUD$25.95
?

I am in Australia and this is what I see.. ?

Noticed  that he  had  bought  2  products  that came  to a total of  71.40   aud

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Nico mentioned two products, the openLC Europe 1061147 mentioned and also Vector.

The total for those two products on FSS is the AUD amount Nico indicated and today's conversion rate is within a few cents of the Euro amount he gave.

I read Nico's concern as being primarily about the method of payment and the fees for that method.

Harry's suggestion is a good practical one but the purchase would still need to be in Nico's name (even though not paid for with his card, like a course adopted by my wife and me in my early days of flight simming). FSS has a good range of payment methods.

As to timing of a response, Adrian from FSS has multiple posts on the FTX/Orbx Forum  indicating that FSS has been closed for the Christmas holidays but they are back at the Help Desk today working through a back-log of queries. Nico, if you have not already heard back from FSS, have a look at that Forum as some of the posts give details of other ways to contact FSS.

Gary

Nico mentioned two products, the openLC Europe 1061147 mentioned and also Vector.

The total for those two products on FSS is the AUD amount Nico indicated and today's conversion rate is within a few cents of the Euro amount he gave.

I read Nico's concern as being primarily about the method of payment and the fees for that method.

Harry's suggestion is a good practical one but the purchase would still need to be in Nico's name (even though not paid for with his card, like a course adopted by my wife and me in my early days of flight simming). FSS has a good range of payment methods.

As to timing of a response, Adrian from FSS has multiple posts on the FTX/Orbx Forum  indicating that FSS has been closed for the Christmas holidays but they are back at the Help Desk today working through a back-log of queries. Nico, if you have not already heard back from FSS, have a look at that Forum as some of the posts give details of other ways to contact FSS.

Gary

Thank you!

They aswered yet and the order is canceled!

Have a happy new year all!

Nico