Sign in to follow this  
camrad1983

Aerosoft A320 CFM from Blue Sky Star Simulations

Hello fellas, I'm the owner and creator of Blue Sky Star Simulations. You can check other work at website

Work in progress
Aerosoft A320 CFM Total Immersion Pack will include:
-Fully custom CFM56 recorded from real A320 CFM type
-Engine frequencies, tones, volumes withdrawn by state of the art software and transferred to simulator layout.
-Correct N1/N2 behavior
-High quality, high sample rate, clean sound.
-New precise and clean GPWS and other aurals
-All of the cockpit ambience tuned to the level of real A320 cockpit
-Exact APU sounds
-Exact 360 degree external sounds
-Custom Packs, air conditioning sound
-New switches, selectors, push buttons, levers etc sounds
-Precise ground roll and wind sounds as measured in real thing.
-Sound_ASC folder sounds modified, changed.

Watch for release at https://www.facebook...tarSimulations/
and then at http://www.blueskystar.net/

Love the sounds :dance:

I have the a320 sound package you guys released for jardesign in xplane 10 and i love it.

One question, are you guys planning to make any sounds for the pmdg products i.e pmdg 777 or 737ngx?

They already have great sounds but i'm sure from seeing what you guys have been releasing, can make it even better.

Keep up the great work!

Elpidio Sánchez-Marcos

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you! 

Yes, we are planning PMDG 737 and 777, the dates cannot tell ( too many projects hanging in the air ).

Sounds really great!

Just one observation -

At 1:47 there is no transition in sound between the ground roll, and being airborne. 

When I fly the A320 is the real world (as a passneger!), when the main gear lifts off, the wheel roll sound stops quite abruptly, and is replaced by increased air noise.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I have purchased some of your sound packages for X-Plane.  They are very good.  I'll be looking forward to this one for Aerosoft's A320

You put a link to a Rasha Fouad's Facebook page.  What does that have to do with the sound packages?

I did find your Facebook page by going to your website.

Sounds really great!

Just one observation -

At 1:47 there is no transition in sound between the ground roll, and being airborne. 

When I fly the A320 is the real world (as a passneger!), when the main gear lifts off, the wheel roll sound stops quite abruptly, and is replaced by increased air noise.

Yep, it's just WIP, even engines sounds at today's beta, are different and advanced as to the video. I will be posting the progress (videos)

Have no clue why the Rashad's (who is it?) ended up here...

https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyStarSimulations/

Yep, it's just WIP, even engines sounds at today's beta, are different and advanced as to the video. I will be posting the progress (videos)

Have no clue why the Rashad's (who is it?) ended up here...

https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyStarSimulations/

That sounds great.  Look forward to the release version.  I'll surely be picking it up. :smile:

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Your sounds are perfect for the JarDesign A320!

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Make sure you do exterior sound cones!

I bought a sound set for the Aerosoft Airbus from ANOther and while the cockpit sounds were preferable (to my ears at least), the externals had no sound cones (confirmed by a quick look at the sound configs) and I ended up going back to the original sound set.

Hi Camrad,

Well I bought the sound set and it's a lot better than the other one I bought, and covers more sounds. I have a question though - I'm trying to get the sound levels to my liking, and from your videos I can clearly hear the distinctive PTU bark quite loudly in the cockpit. How do I go about making that louder?

Man havent got to the other videos - just on the first one sounds amazing  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Boeing 737 would be nice also - hint hint - whats that sound that sounds like a dog barking ?

Rich Sennett