Sign in to follow this  
camrad1983

Aerosoft A320 CFM from Blue Sky Star Simulations

Boeing 737 would be nice also - hint hint - whats that sound that sounds like a dog barking ?

The PTU

The PTU

Thanks weird sound - when I load up airbus again this will be on my addon list for sure - very impressive now 737 version would be nice

Rich Sennett

Hello fellas, I'm the owner and creator of Blue Sky Star Simulations. You can check other work at website

I moved your topic to the Hangar Chat as it is more appropriate than the Addon-Developer's Forum.  You are allowed to post information about new products and updates here or in the FSX or P3D forums (but not in all).  We do not allow advertising here except to announce new products and releases.  Good luck with your product and thanks for your contributions to the flight simulation community.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The PTU

I was on a flight from Salt Lake City to Jackson Wyoming in a 319. While on the taxiway, you could clearly hear this sound. A handful of people asked the flight attendant about the barking dog in the cargo hold. They were very concerned. The flight attendant had the pilot explain the sound. You could hear the co-pilot in the background laughing. It was hilarious.

• Upvote 2

I bought the package and have yet to receive a download link. This was 3 days ago. I'm glad I used Paypal. I might need them.

I just bought both sound packages and was able to get a link for one of them (IAE version).

When you complete the transaction via Paypal I clicked on return to Blue Sky Star and it took me to a download link but only for the IAE version.

I'm missing the CFM version. Hopefully the developer can help us out with this.

Thanks.

Ed

UPDATE: I contacted the developer and 10 minutes later he replied with the links. Great customer service.

I got the package after working through some win 10 issues. It is very good. The customer service is indeed good. I highly recommend.

Bill W

Hi, this is a great soundset, thank you very much. Are you able to help with turning down the packs noise in the cockpit and how to make the awesome CFM engines louder in the cockpit?

Thank you

Aron

Hi, this is a great soundset, thank you very much. Are you able to help with turning down the packs noise in the cockpit and how to make the awesome CFM engines louder in the cockpit?

Thank you

Aron

The engines aren't very loud from inside the flight deck

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET