Sign in to follow this  
Simmer2050

Rex water And P3dv3.1 Any news on fix from Rex

Hi

The rule installing rex textures to p3dv3.1 was to unselect rex water, cause it leads to some corruption "am no expert"

Been working this way, but anybody got any updates regards when rex water animation etc can be used with p3dv3.1

cheers

For me the rex water textures work fine in 3.1

Just make sure you select the right dx values in configuration screen.

Cheers, Carsten

Carsten U

@RTK1972

cheers mate, for answering the  question in a way that leaves more anxious than before I got an answer.

Pleas sir what do you mean by right dx values, something lik2 dtx5 etc I assume.

could you please confirm 

Thanks for the update gents, after rex is sorted, there is the issue of a certain missing white crest

Thanks for the update gents, after rex is sorted, there is the issue of a certain missing white crest

I was exactly about to ask for this one too. I'm missing the white crest on the coastlines and beaches.

Is there any FX files that can be tweaked manually to restore them ?

Is there any FX files that can be tweaked manually to restore them ?

As far as I know, the last time I look at this request, Lockheed Martin mentionned this animated shoreline was removed from Prepar3D due to technical reasons. I can't find the post on LM Forum.

The only place I saw animated white crest on coastlines on P3D was - by a local special effect - St-Marteen, TNCM :

23695292689_917ab12edd_b_d.jpg

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio