Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Salzburg released by Digital Design

Minor is very easy to solve via an update ;-)

Aren't all issues easy to solve with an update :wink:

Richard Åsberg

OK, well...I'm no scenery developer so I wouldn't know how easy/quick it is to come up with a fix addressing the issues you reported but let's hope that will be the case because with the issues set aside the scenery looks really nice :smile:

Richard Åsberg

Minor is very easy to solve via an update ;-)

Seems the SODE (SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe)l isn't installed correct. could you check if you have the SODE folder in your P3D root and the exe.xml the correct entry?

Yes it is but contacted developer and he got right back to me but stated are you using Robinson( helicopter) or GSX - I  do not have GSX installed but I did use Robinson to check out area and that was the problem if I dont use that aircraft it all works and looks super but waiting on answer why this would happen and what other aircraft could cause this issue - thanks

Rich Sennett

Yes it is but contacted developer and he got right back to me but stated are you using Robinson( helicopter) or GSX - I  do not have GSX installed but I did use Robinson to check out area and that was the problem if I dont use that aircraft it all works and looks super but waiting on answer why this would happen and what other aircraft could cause this issue - thanks

Interesting (and weird...) cause, thanks for sharing!

Richard Åsberg

Sure is still waiting on why this would be

Rich Sennett

As for the night lightning on terminal two maybe it's intentional because that particular one is only used 15 times per year....

Ok great to hear you have had feedback...

André

Any help much appreciated - getting this error no idea why the install edited my exe.xml in my app data LM folder but still have this problem so I edited the exe.xml in program data folder and that didnt work either actually worse

Also not seeing reflections on the ground as seen in Their screenshots

261kff9.jpg

Hey Rich you don't have to worry about a thing..Windows will contact you with a solution!  :P

• Upvote 3

I'm using FSX and bought LOWS before it was released. I could not download it. A few days later (today) it was released. It took a while to download. After I installed LOWS, I noticed right before FSX opens, you get a black screen, that's an indication that SODE has been loaded. I have DD EETN and it also utilizes SODE.

The scenery is beautiful, but I have flickering textures (Z-Fighting) in certain areas. This has been a problem with the latest FlyTampa sceneries and the latest being La Palma. Maybe this is a sign that I need to move to P3D.

I did get the SODE stopped working error. I contacted the dev, but I have not received a response.

Did I mention that it's a beautiful scenery?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hey Rich you don't have to worry about a thing..Windows will contact you with a solution!  :P

LOL good one - all works now as long as I dont load Robinson - reflections and lights work so all good but not heard back from developer on why yet - yes I noticed some flickering textures also - sure that will be worked out may be on our end

Rich Sennett

I'm using FSX and bought LOWS before it was released. I could not download it. A few days later (today) it was released. It took a while to download. After I installed LOWS, I noticed right before FSX opens, you get a black screen, that's an indication that SODE has been loaded. I have DD EETN and it also utilizes SODE.

The scenery is beautiful, but I have flickering textures (Z-Fighting) in certain areas. This has been a problem with the latest FlyTampa sceneries and the latest being La Palma. Maybe this is a sign that I need to move to P3D.

I did get the SODE stopped working error. I contacted the dev, but I have not received a response.

Did I mention that it's a beautiful scenery?

Do you use EZDOK?

André

Do you use EZDOK?

Yes sir.

Looks tempting and I am considering it, but could the current owners make two things clear to me:

- you must have SODE installed/active?

- you can't use GSX (which I read in Rich's post)?

Looks tempting and I am considering it, but could the current owners make two things clear to me:

- you must have SODE installed/active?

- you can't use GSX (which I read in Rich's post)?

Once you ensure proper path for SODE there are no issues. You do need SODE installed, but it's not a big deal.

GSX should work. If not, I'm confident it will.