Sign in to follow this  
charliebravo

Loss of 2D windows in VC

Hello,

I have recently purchased and installed and used without any problems this great aircraft within FSX (Accelerator).

As I say,initially all was well, all the 2D pop up windows showed as expected when selected. I have since added a single user repaint to the aircraft folder which seems to be showing ok, since then however, (there may be not connection) when I select shift + 1 for Auto Pilot 2D window it does not show, neither do any of the other 2D panels when selected. This is the case if selected from the FSX Aircraft Instrument panel drop down menu also.

With a closer look at the VC cockpit view, it may be helpful to know that when a 2D panel is selected, while it does not become visible, if I click within its window area and hold the left mouse down (as if to move the panel) a white border for the panel appears.

Also the click spots to make adjustments to the various switches on the 2D panel do show a tool tip numeric value (When tool tips is active) and settings can be made, however this is all without seeing the panels themselves. 

Any thoughts on how to get back my 2D panels?

Regards

Charliebravo

This is a reply by the initial poster of this topic to say there was not in fact a problem with this aircraft alone. The selecting of other aircraft within FSX from other providers also showed the same issue.

Because of this I widened my search for an answer and found it within the FSX Display settings which applied to aircraft.

The 2D panel transparency had some how been set to 100% which removes the panels completely from view. Re-setting this value to 0% allowed all 2D panels to once again display!

A happy ending and defiantly not an issue with the Alabreo C400 titan! 

Regards