Sign in to follow this  
Jive1

Aircraft wants not to take off

Hey!

Good morning!

I have a strange problem; my aircrafts do no longer take off....

Since yesterday my Carenado C182 refuses to  take off. When flying I use a Joystick Logitec Extreme 3D Pro. When I get a speed 60 knots the nose of the atircraft lifts up automatically, and because speed is not high enough the tail goes down and drags over the runway,producing a sort of firework at its end which is dragging over the runway.... but the aircraft never wants to take off, similar for B737.

I have tested every thing possible, calibrating the joystick, try different sensitivity settings, nothing helps.

What could be the reason for that?

Greetz

Jive1 - Belgium

Have you accidentally altered the fuel or payload setting in your default flight and not changed this accordingly when you set up the flights you are having trouble with?

• Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg

Hey!

Thank you  for your advise. And 'NO' i did notalter payload or at least I think I did not alter anything special, but finally it must havae been so....

I really don't know what has been altered or what happened, but I started my FS9 with the Original default flight. And I replaced the Original aircraft bij my Carenado, and also I replaced all setting to my airport, so as to have all settings as my new default flight. And that made it! Everything is OK now, no more taildragging, right take off aas it should...

Problems most probably solved!

Thank you again for the advise.