Sign in to follow this  
pelgrin21

Past 737ngx problems

Hi guys I recently encountered a problem I'm using the latest update ver 1.10 I believe I'm running win 7 and fsx deluxe one thing operations manager is only good to add liveries but it doesn't communicate with the ngx my settings changed but I didn't changed them my fuel total was not showing and I went to dingle cabin class operation manager said fuel total and dual class was on but it wasn't I use the fmc to change that after I reinstalled because enen tho my 700 was working properly my 800 wasn't lol.now other problem I'm having is if I load the ngx on a runway my ezdok and mapped keys such as AT won't work but if I move ngx to a gate everything will work and if I move back to the runway I'll work fine its just that first load into a runway lol I spent 5 hours trying to figure out why my ezdok and mapped keys weren't working I would pretty much like to know why that is? My addons not communicating at first with the ngx?I also use fscaptain.

My addons not communicating at first with the ngx?

Right click your programs and use the option "Run As Administrator."

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi I always run as admin when I install or execute a program I never had this issue with ver 1.0 but is not a major issue.can you see my full name on top of my avatar? Aaron Mack

I always run as admin when I install or execute a program I never had this issue with ver 1.0 but is not a major issue.can you see my full name on top of my avatar? Aaron Mack

Yea  can  see the name but   it has  to be  in the signature  block

http://www.avsim.com/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

From the link Peter Kelberg provided - "without the user's real name signed will be deleted without warning."

Do people usually sign above their avatar? No. Below the body of their post, letter, or what have you. Yes.