Sign in to follow this  
AnkH

AI Traffic Lights

I now also used the modified code from Iceman, thanks for this. But: in my case, the strobe lights are perfect using those modifications, however, the navlights are now barely visible. Might have to play around with this, at least the annoying issue with huge lights is gone now. Now I just also need a similar modification for my landing lights, as those are still far to big and prominent.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Well, something is terribly wrong with my AI traffic lights. It seems that somehow those light effects always revert after some days. I know it is barely possible, but as I was happy with the size of the AI traffic lights for some flights, yesterday those bloody lights were again far to big. Well, i started all over again, replaced my fx files with the one somebody sent me (they were great in size some days ago...), adjusted them according to the values mentioned in this thread and deleted the shader folder. But now, of course, the lights remain this big. Strange... I do now really think to simply rename those files with the result that the AI traffic has no lights at all. At the moment, it is really unbearable...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hello guys,

I know is an old topic, but in case that any of you is still struggling with this nonsense I developed a freeware that improve the AI lights under PD3 V4.0 and V4.1, if you guys are interested just search for AI Lights Reborn inside the forums or google.

Best Regards,

Simbol