Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[01JAN16] New Year... New Updates for the 777 product line!

No probs here either, Win 10+FSX SP2/P3D V3.1 :smile:

Mikael Leinonen

Happy New Year to you all.

Just installed the latest update. No problems here. And I can see the pilots from the outside.

System: ASUS Maximus VI formula. I7-4770K (3.50GHz) 16GB RAM Graphicscard: GTX980 TI. Windows 10 home. Prepar3dV3. ORBX base, Vector, Europe LC, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Norway. Mega airports Heathrow

Zurich enz.

Thanks PMDG.

Windows 10 Pro I7-4770k 3,50GHz

Gigabyte GTX980TI. Driver 359.06

Ram 16 GB

I would also like to say THANK YOU!

It is great to get good updates after buying software! I know other companies who give a ###### after you purchased their stuff.

So thanks a lot!

I did a clean install (I had to, as Windows Update 1511 messed up my system for the second time) and did a flight from EGLL to OMDB in the 777-300ER with a Star Alliance livery yesterday.

Fully loaded with FTX Global / Vector / OpenLC, Aerosoft EGLL, FlyTampa OMDB, Aerosoft Dubai Nightlights, Softclouds, REX Essentials HD, Immersion, PrecipitFX... all you can imagine....

And it worked absolutely flawless! So thank you again guys for this saving of VAS.

By the way: Quesion regarding the license as you were talking about this earlier: As I mentioned my system broke TWICE. I could not give back the license as I was not able to start any programs at all, just did a format of the drives and reinstalled windows. So I installed the 777 3times now, always on the same system but everytime on a new OS. How can I achieve to "give back" the other licenses? I had no problems to activate it the third time whatsoever....

Thanks,

Best regards,

Stefan

Same for FSX. I have already reported it to Virtual Avionics.

They promised to fix it by offering a new VAInterface within a week.

From my experience I can say they are usually faster, so let's keep fingers crossed.

...good to know, thanks Rafal

Great PMDG, thanks for the unexpected update. Good opportunistic move to improve on a great product when they saw that they the could make a difference. Every little bit saved in memory counts a lot.

Impressive that there are already more than 140 comments in a 2 day old thread, shows PMDG and the T7 are winners.

Happy New Year to all.

Regards,

C Orags, DNMM

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgBanner_MJC11.png

Happy New Year to you all.

Just installed the latest update. No problems here. And I can see the pilots from the outside.

System: ASUS Maximus VI formula. I7-4770K (3.50GHz) 16GB RAM Graphicscard: GTX980 TI. Windows 10 home. Prepar3dV3. ORBX base, Vector, Europe LC, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Norway. Mega airports Heathrow

Zurich enz.

Thanks PMDG.

And the cabin windows are transparent, too? Some people, like me, has untransparent windows so you can´t see the cabin interior

And the cabin windows are transparent, too? Some people, like me, has untransparent windows so you can´t see the cabin interior

Some  people  don't  leave  the cockpit   to   see  the  difference its why its  called  a flight  sim :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Confirmed 250MB VAS reduction (P3D V3.1) ... Taxi Cameras didn't work when doing the update (Win10 64bit).  A full uninstall and re-install resolved the issue with the the taxi cameras ... they do induce a >50% FPS hit when active (tried setting update rates higher from 15 to 30, but that made no difference - unless I need to restart the sim?) ... they oddly seem somehow "restricted" as CPU/GPU loads remain virtually unchanged which would indicate some other limiting factor.

Looking forward to the 747.

Cheers, Rob.

Confirmed 250MB VAS reduction (P3D V3.1)

Thanks Rob, i wondered if the VAS saving would translate over to P3D v3

Ian R Tyldesley

With the new B777 download in p3dV3.1........unable to turn the transponder on to the TCAS position.....it immediately flips back to standby.

Dave

I don't see this problem and nobody else is reporting it.  Check your keycommand assignments, you may have something pushing TCAS MODE DEC.

Also, in my opinion you'd be much better served by starting a new thread with your problem rather than hijacking a thread with hundreds of posts. Just my opinion.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello guys, thank you for the update. I have two questions:

1. Do these latest installers come with all previous versions included? (e.g. SP1C/D, etc.) or do I have to install the service packs as well separately?

2. In order to do a "cleaner" re-install, after uninstalling the product via Programs / Features I also deleted the PMDG folder left on FSX's root folder (I have the normal FSX, non-SE). Is there any issue with this or should I not do this again in the future?

Thank you beforehand.