Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

After new installer: Cabin Windows are not transparent!

Sure that PMDG is fixing these issues behind the scenes, the main problem is that they're not changing the build number, which make very difficult to know if an update is ready or not.

RSR could tell us what's going on.

Sorry my poor english.

RSR could tell us what's going on.

Stuff got broken.

Stuff got fixed.

Kyle Rodgers

Just downloaded a fresh copy for the -300 and the window issues seem to be fixed.

As of now both the -200 and -300 window issue looks like its been solved. I'm running FSX:SE with Win 10 in DX9 mode.

Maybe some others can confirm this on their systems.

Chris

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

Kyle i've downloaded the installers once again 2 hours ago. Now , both work. Are those the definitive installers?

Thanks.

Miquel Egea.

Kyle i've downloaded the installers once again 2 hours ago. Now , both work. Are those the definitive installers?

Thanks.

Miquel Egea.

According to the time stamp of the exe in the zip file it was updated yesterday, yet there has been no notification via the OC of any such update.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Stuff got broken.

Stuff got fixed.

I don't know why I got involved in this since I only fly the freighter and never looked outside the VC especially at night but I did. The installer from the beginning of the year did not show cabin lights The installer just downloaded and installed shows cabin lights. Both installers are VERSION v1.10.725 but they are in fact different. The most recent corrects a minor error in the 01 JAN 16 installer. Was the first one A and this one B or has there been several changes in the installer prior to adding the cabin lights.

I don't know why I got involved in this since I only fly the freighter and never looked outside the VC especially at night but I did. The installer from the beginning of the year did not show cabin lights The installer just downloaded and installed shows cabin lights. Both installers are VERSION v1.10.725 but they are in fact different. The most recent corrects a minor error in the 01 JAN 16 installer. Was the first one A and this one B or has there been several changes in the installer prior to adding the cabin lights

There are at least four -- just downloaded v 7025 dated 1-11-2016 1:08 pm.  Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

My guess is they are not announcing each update as it would overwhelm the servers.  I assume they will announce an update when they are sure everything is now working.   They did a very good deed by introducing the more VAS and framerate-friendly version only to bring on a new set of rather minor problems, accompanied by complaints. 

I don't know why I got involved in this either -- I never would have noticed the #$^@ cabin lights if others hadn't pointed it out.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

The windows are now transparent on the -200LR and -300ER. Thank you guys for the fix!

It does appear that the windows have been fixed, except the windows on the L3, R3 doors (777-200LR only) are still not transparent, not a show stopper though...

• Upvote 1

Jacob Fuqua

Hej

I download the B777 file on Monday 11th and pleased to say everything is now working window wise.

Thank you PMDG for the fix...

Happy New Year all,

Kimber Rjones.

It does appear that the windows have been fixed, except the windows on the L3, R3 doors (777-200LR only) are still not transparent, not a show stopper though...

I also have a problem with doors L3 and R3 on 200LR (Non-official Air Canada repaints only).

I also have a problem with doors L3 and R3 on 200LR (Non-official Air Canada repaints only).

Might be that they need to update the livery.

Kyle Rodgers

There are at least four -- just downloaded v 7025 dated 1-11-2016 1:08 pm. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I guess the deal now is to download the installer on say every Saturday morning too make sure your are using the latest version which has no number but might correct some minor problems that you never knew existed.

• Upvote 1

Might be that they need to update the livery.

It seems to appear with any livery.

Jacob Fuqua