Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

After new installer: Cabin Windows are not transparent!

It seems to appear with any livery.

And from tower view there's a strange "shadow" on doors L3 and R3.

It does appear that the windows have been fixed, except the windows on the L3, R3 doors (777-200LR only) are still not transparent, not a show stopper though...

Might be that they need to update the livery.

i second this. it seems that the 777-200LR has non transparent L3 and R3 doors. i would like to see more of official statements regarding this issue because we download this installers every couple of days under the same version. I understand that you might have not reached the final version but could we please have a word.

i second this. it seems that the 777-200LR has non transparent L3 and R3 doors. i would like to see more of official statements regarding this issue because we download this installers every couple of days under the same version. I understand that you might have not reached the final version but could we please have a word.

The updates were somewhat "soft" as we were troubleshooting in the support queue at the same time. The main issue - the COEXISTENCE FAILURE - was the main purpose of updating these installers. Since the OC isn't technically the 777, the version number shouldn't have incremented. Granted, it should've probably incremented for the model updates, but I think that just got lost in the craziness that was addressing everyone's install concerns.

Kyle Rodgers

The updates were somewhat "soft" as we were troubleshooting in the support queue at the same time. The main issue - the COEXISTENCE FAILURE - was the main purpose of updating these installers. Since the OC isn't technically the 777, the version number shouldn't have incremented. Granted, it should've probably incremented for the model updates, but I think that just got lost in the craziness that was addressing everyone's install concerns.

oh alright, this clarifies where you are standing now. I just stepped back now to read the [02JAN16] COEXISTENCE FAILURE - Update 2 topic carefully and it technically stated what you have just explained. it seems that the forum created that kind of chaos because we always know where PMDG is standing in the terms of your updates by frequently providing information.

thanks kyle

Thanks Kyle. I downloaded and installed both Products  again (777-200LR and -300ER) and everything seems to be fine now. I think that this topic can be closed now. 

Yip i have the same problem in FSX

greetings

Brendon Powys

Brendon Powys

So is the 777 transparent window fix or no..?

Carlos Colon

I downloaded and installed the latest installers of both products and can confirm that everything is fine now. I have transparent windows and using FSX ;-).