I thought that that was the same set-up as the original poster's, but after re-reading his post, I see that he, like you, has two USB throttles. So there is a difference after all.

Yes, the throttle quadrant that comes with the Pro Yoke connects via PS2 port on the Yoke and is controlled via Saitek Win10 drivers.  The USB throttles don't have specific drivers for Win10 and appear to use default Win10 drivers ... so anyone with 2 or more will probably run into this issue.

My work around is not bad (for those with just 2 USB quadrants) ... but ultimately it needs to be fixed by Saitek/Microsoft.  Later this year when the PMDG 747 is released, I'll probably be getting a different quadrant anyway ... most like this unit: http://www.throttletek.com/b747-400.html or http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/components/b747/b747-pedestal/b744-pro-mx-throttle-set-stand/ so the issue will go away for me.  But in the meantime it would be nice to get this issue fixed.

Cheers, Rob.

Angelo,

Do you allow Windows to turn off USB devices in your power plan? That may be it.

I did get a response from Saitek, but it's NOT looking good ... here is the quote from Saitek rep:

[#215210]: Windows 10 64bit reverses assignment of two USB throttle quadrants

Hello,
Currently our team is hard at work updating our drivers and they will be posted on our page as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. A type of work around for this in the mean time would be if you mouse is working as a normal mouse you may be able to program it through some type of 3rd party software or through the application you are attempting to use this mouse with.

At no point did I ever mention anything about a "mouse"?

Might want to start looking into alternative throttle quadrants if you plan to stick with Win10.

Cheers, Rob.

Got another response from Saitek ... rep apologized and said they are working on Win10 drivers and suggested I try the Win8 drivers.  No ETA provided.

Cheers, Rob.

Update to the update from Saitek:

At the moment we do not have an exact ETA for the Windows 10 drivers for this product however it should be released within the next couple of weeks.

So "couple of weeks" in developer time = 4-6 weeks.

Cheers, Rob.