Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

Position Lights from Cockpit

Hello simmers!

Been having a tiny bug with the NGX, and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me shed some light on its cause. Whenever I look back at the wing from the VC in the day with the position light on, the winglet is completely lit up as though it is night. I don't see this from the external view, and have had the same issue in both FSX and P3D. The problem has persisted with multiple different textures. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do?

Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated - thanks!

Regards,

Derek

Does this problem persist with the default livery or is it the same for downloaded liveries?

Try separately downloading a livery from avsim library and check it still persists.

In p3d try turning off the landing lights illuminate ground. Weirdly enough it had worked for me while the landing light was still illuminating the ground (while the option was disabled ie)

Hope this helps,

H.M

Sadly the landing lights option didn't work in helping the problem  :sad: . Below are a couple pictures from the default Westjet livery to show what I mean. Both were taken during the day (in the external view the position light splash was not visible as it was in the cockpit). Top one is with the lights on, bottom lights off.

I71NPvv.jpg

SeV8ZJR.jpg

That light splash from the white position lights might go away if you get rid of the haze and clouds, try clear weather at noon. I've never noticed it but it's not something I'd normally look at.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sadly it's the case regardless of weather. I've had it do the same with clear skies immediately around noon as well :(