Sign in to follow this  
taneb

Weird NGX issues

It just doesn't make any sense.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum

Here it goes. So pretty much, all in one day I downloaded fs2crew reboot and the level d 767.  The level d 767 was causing me serious problems, so I had to uninstall it. Shortly afterwards, I did a flight on the PMDG 737 and it took like 80% n1 just to taxi, let alone take off. And it was having some sound issues, and kept on veering to the left even though there was no wind or anything. I resolved the sound issues by messing with fs2crew, but the engine power issues remain. I turned off windows error reporting systems, but turned it back on with no luck. Maybe that was the problem?

I noticed that the veering to the left during taxi and using the massive engine thrust just to taxi were traits shared by the level d 767, so this could maybe be the issue as well? Who knows...

Anyways, help appreciated and best regards.

Taneb

Hp pavillion 500-314

Windows 8 64-bit

Orchid-s motherboard

AMD A8 7600 3.1 GHz

Integrated graphics

8GB RAM

Tanin Shipman

I may be young, but one of these days I'll be flying you around...

I noticed that the veering to the left during taxi and using the massive engine thrust just to taxi were traits shared by the level d 767, so this could maybe be the issue as well? Who knows...

Hardware rudder/brake pedals?

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah. I got Saitek rudder pedals. You think that could be the case? I'll check and see if that appears to be the issue, I'll report back to you.

Edit-yes it appears there is correlation between the rudder pedals and the veering to the left/braking issues. But once I disconnected them the problem stopped.

I've never had this problem before, and that's why I asked. Maybe I need to update my drivers?

taneb

Tanin Shipman

Maybe I need to update my drivers?

Update the drivers, but the only true solution I've found is to process the axes through FSUIPC (registered). Assign them in FSX and tick the "reversed" box. Then, in FSUIPC, calibrate them (do not assign the axis - only calibrate it) to include a little null zone by depressing them very slightly and clicking set. Try to set the null zones on each to be the same.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh ok. Well, thanks for the help! Unfortunately, I don't have fsuipc but I got Christmas money leftover hehe. Seems like a useful tool; if I get it I will try your suggestions.

Thanks best regards

taneb

Tanin Shipman