Sign in to follow this  
jeanrup

Airbus A320 for p3d

Hi there

I´m looking for a A320 addon (payware) for P3D. Any ideas?

J. Rasmussen

Aerosoft Airbus. Its currently the best one that FSX/P3D has available. If you are willing to wait a little longer FSLabs is creating a new one. Not sure of the release date yet, but if you google Fslabs Airbus and go to the forum, might find some answers. 

Get the Aerosoft Airbus: it's indeed the best right now. And do NOT wait for FSLabs!!!!!!! That new one has been announced decades ago and nothing ever gets released.

@J van E

LOL, it has been 5 years in the making, im sure that it is getting close. Hopefully. 

Yes. go to www.simmarket.com or the aerosoft store or, the flightsim store and look for the Aerosoft Airbus A320-321 or 318-9. They are also sold as a bundle, so you canget all four if you want. Or you can only get the 320/1 or 318/9. They come in two. It 42 Euros for the A320/1 and 42 Euros for the A318/9. 

http://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft-airbus-a320a321-fsx-p3d-(download).phtml

Here is a link

Get the Aerosoft Airbus: it's indeed the best right now. And do NOT wait for FSLabs!!!!!!! That new one has been announced decades ago and nothing ever gets released.

They still haven't even fixed the Concord for P3D yet, and it  has been out a couple of years at least. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I truly admire the forbearance of the responders here...such gentle guidance...allow me to help...

Jeanrup....you are definitely in the right place...Congratulations!

-it's great that you are into Flight simming...it's terrific that you found Avsim...WELCOME!!!

However, Jeanrup, by your A320 question, it's obvious you have not availed yourself of Avsim's resources.

Had you researched the same question using the forum's Search function, before you post a query, you would have found literally thousands of answers....AND...opinions...which, like the sphinctered termination of the alimentary canal, everyone has.

Avsim forums is the largest SEARCHABLE Aviation simulation forum in the world. It's wonderfully kind, knowledgable, and responsive members have contributed to the value of Avsim, it's database, for tens of years...thanks to our lamentably deceased founder, Tom Allensworth. The database ... The store-house of questions and answers has remarkably amazing depth and breadth.

....familiarize yourself with it. Use it...yes, there are some maddening search quirks, like not being able to use search terms shorter than four characters, but the "right question", will save you tons of time.

Don't get me wrong, we welcome your questions, but you will find you will be a happier and a more productive flyer, faster…if you search first.

If I can help you with your search technique, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Sounds like the Aerosoft forum in the CRJ preview topic with over a million posts...hahah. 

While the Aerosoft is good, the FSLabs should be up to PMDG level. It is supposed to be in Beta already, however I'm pretty sure that they said it will be released for FSX first, and then P3D so it might still be a ways away.

<p>What about the BBS airbus compared to the Aerosoft ?<br />

<br />

My only experience is with the good ole' PSS Airbus, and Jeehell FMGS in a commercial sim + pmAirbus I own.<br />

I tried the Aerosoft only once, and found it pretty..... funky in terms of flight dynamics. Too much powerful, climbs too fast, deccelerate too easily. A global feeling of a lack of inertia so to speak.<br />

The PFD calibration is a bit weird too : artificial horizon banks too much compared to the actual plane banking, the acceleration vectors on the IAS are a bit overmultiplied.<br />

On the positive side though, the joystick feedback is excellent (FBW wise), the engine management was quite good, the MCDU has most pages coded in for a standard flight.<br />

I've read somewhere that only the normal law was implemented so don't expect any abnormal-incident simulation.</p>