Sign in to follow this  
jeanrup

Airbus A320 for p3d

They still haven't even fixed the Concord for P3D yet, and it  has been out a couple of years at least. 

Looks like you don't visit the FS Labs forum very often Bob...

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/6042-concorde-x-v13-news-update/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Looks like you don't visit the FS Labs forum very often Bob...

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/6042-concorde-x-v13-news-update/

Well the last time I looked there, a couple of weeks ago, it still was promised "soon".. Soon is relative. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Well I'm involved in testing the 1.3 patch for FSX:MS but others are testing for Steam and P3D.

It will be released in the not too distant future. Just tidying up fuel consumption and a few other things.

VAS is improved by 300-400Mb. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi there

I´m looking for a A320 addon (payware) for P3D. Any ideas?

J. Rasmussen

Jean,

All of the previous posters were right. The Aerosoft A320 is the only way to go at the moment. Black Box Simulations is a paid beta product. The Wilco is meh. The FSLabs is close (and will be as good as it gets), but only for FSX at this time.

The Aerosoft support material is pretty good, but there are several YouTube part and full flights. The Aerosoft forum is available for support.

Aerosoft is also putting the finishing touches on the A330. Will now have a quality Airbus long range alternative to Boeing aircraft. Not PMDG level, but systems faithful. This is not criticism. Aerosoft make no bones that they are not after the PMDG FSLabs buyer.

Good luck!

Would love to see the FSLabs version. I may buy the Aerosoft version to see what it's like compared to the real thing...