Sign in to follow this  
citationjet

C90 GTX KING AIR HD SERIES released!

I had the engine failure problem too.  Then I read the performance manuals that came with the install.  Next flight I flew according to the numbers, and completed an 1.5 hour flight without any issues at all.  Watch the torque settings!

I had the engine failure problem too.  Then I read the performance manuals that came with the install.  Next flight I flew according to the numbers, and completed an 1.5 hour flight without any issues at all.  Watch the torque settings!

Yeah that's what I've been doing... seems they modeled over exceedance but theres' no mention in the manual about it.  Of course there's really NO flying manual at all.  ARGH  Think this is the first time they modeled over torque/temp!

Has anyone been able to tune the ADF?  I can switch between values but can't actually tune the values.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I am going to purchase this tonight knowing what I am going to get. The screwed up A/P, horrible FMS and annoying bugs that would be caught if any quality control was done.

I am hoping for a GTN shoe horn in this bird. Berts mod on the 550, Hawker and Phenom saved those three aircraft.

Fingers crossed.

I am going to purchase this tonight knowing what I am going to get. The screwed up A/P, horrible FMS and annoying bugs that would be caught if any quality control was done.

I am hoping for a GTN shoe horn in this bird. Berts mod on the 550, Hawker and Phenom saved those three aircraft.

Fingers crossed.

Ask Carenado to send me a copy, and I'll have a look..  :hi:

• Upvote 1

Bert

Think this is the first time they modeled over torque/temp!

No, it's model in the F406 also.

Cheers, Rob.

No, everywhere. But you'll have to buy the new version from the same reseller where you bought the steam version. Meaning, you'll have to wait, because currently it is only available on their own site.

Thanks Ryan.

Not very encouraging, unfortunately.

Could someone tell me how I get the $10 off? Is the price $39-$10=$29? Or is it $49-$10=$39. I have bought the earlier model direct from Carenado but the $10 off doesn't seem to show up, unless it magically appears just as I pull the trigger on the CC.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Apparently the $10 discount is no longer available (someone correct me if I'm wrong). It was $39 - $10 = $29.

In situations like these you have to act fast. I wasn't able to jump on their 1-week sale on some aircraft that I wanted this past holiday. Luckily for me and few, I was able to get this for $29.

It's a really nice aircraft and I would pay $39 for it anyway.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

If you previously bought the C-90, when you check out with the C-90GTX Carenado automatically reduces the amount by $10.00. I bought it this afternoon for $29.95.

Flew well and worth the buy. Can I be more specific? No, not until I fly it more and learn to operate the Proline21 avionics. Flew it 1+30 straight from install with no problems other than operator error.

Don

Don Nelson

Any videos of this plane yet? I googled but only found videos of the older version. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Any videos of this plane yet? I googled but only found videos of the older version. 

The only one so far. Hope it helps.

Can't turn on the backup efis horizon without opening window7 "engine setup" and selecting ready for taxi.    VCockpit01  EFIS850XP_C90GTX!EFIS_VC    I'm not going to use the 2d windows for start. Anyone know how?

Don Nelson

From watching the above video and then watching the real versions showcase video I see that the real plane has a video of the runway in one of the console/panel displays - would be great to have that feature in the virtual plane. 

Also something about the prop animation is off from the real plane. The virtual mostly vanishes when at rpm but the real plane shows an image with the white tip stripe at all times. I wonder if that texture could be worked to resemble the real plane. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Can't turn on the backup efis horizon without opening window7 "engine setup" and selecting ready for taxi.    VCockpit01  EFIS850XP_C90GTX!EFIS_VC    I'm not going to use the 2d windows for start. Anyone know how?

The backup ATT gauge is turned on by flipping the switch below the Battery switch in the left panel.

Bert

Ok, use EXT PWR switch, that worked. Thanks.

I also noticed that the overhead flood light knob does not turn on the light but, pressing L will. Other than that, "I" think they did a good job with this one.

Don

Don Nelson