Sign in to follow this  
citationjet

C90 GTX KING AIR HD SERIES released!

On their facebook page, one reported that that's a FPS eater but i think this post was deleted.....

Real Deraps

I'll sit on the fence this time.

Still waiting for their latest promised patch for the Navigraph extension in the Phenom 300 since October.

I sent them a video, they acknowledged and promised they would release a new patch in days. When I contacted them recently about the same issue, they said they had no date for a new release.

I will consider this C90 only if the feedback is mostly positive.

A frame hog? This was expected, not the worst of my concerns honestly.

Given that the Proline 21 in the Hawker still has serious deficiencies and is only usable with Bert's GTN 750 mod, I will give this one a miss. And I'm still waiting for the Phenom 300 fix as well...

Hi Folks,

Yep - recently I was all set to pick up the 550 Cessna (always been a fan of the straight wing jets) with the FMC update - hoping Carenado had changed in my extended absence - having been burned by Carenado before - I did my due diligence and researched the product - I read that you can't program airways into the FMC which are available in the real world one... I guess they just really don't get what draws many of us to this hobby - realistic performance and systems operation... LOL - it's such a shame - same old story - beautiful pretty models with half baked FDE and systems... Granted - the newest Carenado aircraft I own is the PC-12 which - thankfully - I picked up on sale as I'd be pretty unhappy paying full price for light models... I'll wait for MilViz to satisfy my King Air needs with their 350i...

I'll follow along for feedback...

Carenado - prove me wrong - please !!!

:wink:

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Can you only get the $10 discount if you have bought the previous C90 directly from Carenado ?

Can you only get the $10 discount if you have bought the previous C90 directly from Carenado ?

No, everywhere. But you'll have to buy the new version from the same reseller where you bought the steam version. Meaning, you'll have to wait, because currently it is only available on their own site.

Thanks Ryan.

Not very encouraging, unfortunately.

I have the problem that on ground the Kingair starts rolling even with zero power. You need the parking brakes to get the bird stopping and one in the air the enginges stopped working after 3-5 minutes and the power reduce to zero....looks like an engine shut down....any ideas??

Cheers,

Mark

I just got this as well and the autopilot needs a little work. VNAV not working. Also on the 2 flights (engine dies) I got a low oil pressure, left engine N1 drops. The first time it happened right after take off, the second time it happened 15 minutes into the flight.

I've never flown with this type of FMS so everything is new to me and probably why VNAV isn't following ALT constraints. Other than what Ryan has mentioned, its a really nice aircraft with good FPS.

You also don't need the C90 to get the $10 discount, any previously purchased aircraft seemed to work. I tried to use my PAYPAL but the discount wouldn't show so I used my CC directly and got the discount. For now only Carenado sells it on their website.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

I've got the engine failure too.

Left engine condition lever drops down and when I bring it up it drops down again lol argh

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |