Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeySierra

Navigraph Expansion Issues ~ P3D v3

why shows by "" and not preperd v3 ?
i don't have FSX and i tried to changed it to PreparD v3 but no change.

Mine shows that too.  P3D IS FSX only modified.  Navdata is navdata. 

CarenadoNavigraph /navdata. there was another folder named NAVDATA where the database was installed .

i copied all in the files back to the first navdata folder and now it look the same as yours.

Good for you.  Navigraph really has a hard time figuring out how to install navdata.  Sometimes it installs it into Prepar3d_v3/NavData and then NavData/Proc.  I just move the info all up to the Navigraph folder where it is read from.  If you have your navdata and files installed like how I showed in the link I provided, then you should have no problems whatsoever.  The next time you start up the Phenom 300 it will load the new navdata.

further more i played around with the permission /security items . i set them all the same with full permission
(and removed the CREATOR OWNER ###### everywhere.) to all folders/subfolder and files on ALL installs in for instance : apdata, roaming, lock../ program files x86 / programdata
i find some navigraph folders and did there the same. but...... :mad: still all the same...

I have no idea what you did here.  There is only one place where Carenado is installed and that inside the P3D Folder.  I do not have the file folder (my user name)/AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Program Files X86/ProgramData.  I do have a folder (my user name)/AppData/Roaming/ProgramData .  This folder has nothing to do with P3D or NavData and mine has one Windows file in it.

You should have a folder (your user name)/AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v3 and that folder contains your p3d.cfg, etc. It has absolutely no navdata.  This folder is normally hidden by your computer system so that one will not make changes to the files in it as it will mess up your computer system (and P3D) if you do the wrong things. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I am going on vacation for  2 weeks so when i get back and do a full clean install of P3D and install only the phenom , see what happens than and report back here .

thnkx for all the replies  !!

why shows by "" and not preperd v3 ?

You'll have to ask Navigraph this question.  I do not think that has any affect on the installation as you map it to the location where P3D Navigraph is located.  The data is the same for FSX and P3D.  Here is the header for my latest Navigraph update:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<addon name="Carenado (all products)" guid="5dd05a27-e358-4545-b5fc-d22b706bb8f4" cycle="1608" revision="1">
  <mapping simulator="FSX">
    <directory name="NavData">
      <files destination="cycle_info.txt" source="983b714b-c517-4ec7-9cc2-234848ed86b1" />
      <files destination="Airports.txt" source="9143176b-e431-4935-a04e-8d5cd88f1a68" />
      <files destination="ATS.txt" source="d60d1d9d-73a6-4a59-977b-5c10c505ef60" />
      <files destination="Navaids.txt" source="982e948d-d921-4607-bea5-cc3719941101" />
      <files destination="Waypoints.txt" source="672109d7-ce4e-4098-ac4c-ce47d4ff61d8" />
    </directory>
    <directory name="NavData">
      <directory name="Proc">

is there some known other addon that could interfere whit the phenom ? or navigraph ?

No.  If there was then this would have been reported a long time ago.  You just have to map your location of the NavData to the proper location on your computer.  I recall I had to do this as the NavData was being installed in the same location as yours.  Just go into Navigraph and map it properly.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10